Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
rabeya said:
hello,
my elder brother X is a P R card holder of Canada. But he didn't add my name in his Brothers and sisters list. because my another brother Y's birth date and my birth date is same year ( not same day and month ) according to our certificate ( we are not twine ). My X brother added my Y brother's name. So he didn't add my name. But I want to apply Canada under FSW.

1. can I claim 5 points as a relative ?
( My PR card holder brother's and my, present and permanent address, Father's and mother's name are same according to our passport )
2. is there any opportunity to add my name Brothers and sisters list ?
3. How is the process ?

please reply me.

Thanks and regards
rabeya
Your query is already answered by Mr. Qorax in other thread and the answer is

Yes, u can, if u could provide documentary evidence to the same [birth certs] and the other qualifying docs.

However, while on Xref, your brother-X might face some issues [non-declaration of his siblings]. But, u'd have no issues.

Qorax
The link of this reply is here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.1410.html

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Dear senior, please! my timelines and data are: noc 4131, complete application submitted in june 2010, 2nd aor in august 2010, ecas RBVO, vo london, my country Pakistan.
Queries:
1. it is now a year since i got my 2nd aor. when do you think my ecas should be changed to IP and should i not write to vo regarding the same?
2. NOW after about 14 plus months of complete application submission to london vo, what are the chances of my job verification?
3.I want to take long leave of about 6 months to a year, to do something else. would that weaken/ affect my case? some consultants say it will weaken my case. what is the fact?
4.My 2nd aor contained the sentence: The processing of your application will be resumed. Does that mean something special? (i submitted my application directly to london vo, not transferred).
5. when do you think i should receive my MR?
Thanks and warmest regards,
Ghafoor

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Please reply, and some required clarification and my post again!
Dear seniors, please! my timelines and data are: noc 4131, complete application submitted in june 2010, 2nd aor in august 2010, ecas RBVO, vo london, my country Pakistan. i am pre-june 2010.
Queries:
1. it is now a year since i got my 2nd aor. when do you think my ecas should be changed to IP and should i not write to vo regarding the same?
2. NOW after about 14 plus months of complete application submission to london vo, what are the chances of my job verification?
3.I want to take long leave of about 6 months to a year, to do something else. would that weaken/ affect my case? some consultants say it will weaken my case. what is the fact?
4.My 2nd aor contained the sentence: The processing of your application will be resumed. Does that mean something special? (After getting 1st aor from cio, NS IN FEB, 2010, i submitted my application directly to london vo, not transferred from islamabad).
5. when do you think i should receive my MR?
Thanks and warmest regards,
Ghafoor

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yesterday I got email from CIC that they have retunred my documents as the CAP was reached when my docs reached there. They sent them on 28th of June. Since now we havnet got our papers back and i am very worried about it.

Any idea what to do and where to look for them. We sent from Pakistan.

Regards
ZeeCee

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Put your mind to Maximum two months you will get your package back.

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
loolo said:
Put your mind to Maximum two months you will get your package back.
In email reply they said they have sent the documents back on 28th of June. Its alred been more than that and i am worried about it alot.

Rgds

zeecee

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
zeecee said:
In email reply they said they have sent the documents back on 28th of June. Its alred been more than that and i am worried about it alot.

Rgds

zeecee
where do you live? check with your local post office

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Re: Dr. Hasib you are very helpful.

kochi said:
Dear Hasib bhai

Greetings!

CIO received my application 20th of January-2011. I got PER on 30th of March-2011. From 15th of April ecas showing RBVO. I received AOR from Singapore visa office first week of May-2011. My NOC-4152. Till date nothing update. What can I do now only wait & see. Please reply me. At that stage VO can reject my file??? Late response is it positive sign or negative sign?? Feeling tense also.

Regards.
Hello,
You applied in Jan 2011. Many SGVO applicants who applied in Oct 2010 and onwards are stuck in RBVO stage. So, I think you need to wait for some more time.
Late response isn’t a negative sign.
Good luck

Dr.Hasib

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Re: Dr. Hasib you are very helpful.

Dr.Hasib said:
Hello,
You applied in Jan 2011. Many SGVO applicants who applied in Oct 2010 and onwards are stuck in RBVO stage. So, I think you need to wait for some more time.
Late response isn't a negative sign.
Good luck

Dr.Hasib
Hasib Bhai (Wish U Happy EID in advance, as I am not a very regular visitor and do not want to miss this oppurtunity)... Reuest your help on the below.

Hi Friends, I've applied under 1122 and app. reached cio on 13/7/11. Since then I have not recvd. any clue. Hav applied through Bank Draft. My confusion is that my bank (a govt. bank in India), has given me a draft on their own bank's stationery, however, other applicants who have applied through a BD have received a BD on a canadian bank's stationery.
Although I've confirmed from my bank people (who are obviously not very co-operative), that it will be encashed if someone deposits the same in a bank in Canada. My question is that how much time will it take for it to get encashed.
That is a diffrent thing that as if now I'm not sure whether I've made it to the CAP or not as I've read only 1 comment of an applicant whose CC has been charged, whose app. also reached on 13/7/11.
Request all seniors and people who have been here onto this forum from long, to help me and put some light on my case.

Regards,

Imcomingcanada

Aug 18, 2011
Re: Dr. Hasib I am very impressed for your cooperation

Dr. Hasib
Today I have been registered for IELTS on coming G T exam date 24th September according to your advice. I hope I'll achieve my expected 10 points Inshallah. I am working hard. Please pray for me .

regards

aziz

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Seniors ,
My question is that i am 2007 feb FSW applicant.My noc is 1236 .It is better to get job offer in FSW
2007 case or apply new case for provincial nominee with job offer. Which one is better? please
state your opinion in this regard.
I will highly oblige.

rabeya

Aug 27, 2011
Re: Dr. Hasib I need advice from you

hello Dr. Hasib.
I need advice from you I think you give specific answer about our queries. This is very helpful.
My elder brother X is a P R card holder of Canada. But he didn't add my name in his Brothers and sisters list. because my another brother Y's birth date and my birth date is same year ( not same day and month ) according to our certificate ( we are not twine ). My X brother added my Y brother's name. For this reason he didn't add my name.( My PR card holder brother's and my, present and permanent address, Father's and mother's name are same according to our passport ) But I want to apply Canada under FSW.

please reply me the following queries specific.

1. can I claim 5 points as a relative ?
2. is there any opportunity to add my name Brothers and sisters list ?
3. How is the process ?
4. What documents are necessary for prove our brother and sister relationship ?

Thanks and regards
rabeya

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
where do you live? check with your local post office
I live in Islamabad, Pakistan. Checked with my local Post office and they have no clue about it.

I am very worried :(

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
zeecee said:
I live in Islamabad, Pakistan. Checked with my local Post office and they have no clue about it.

I am very worried :(
I saw in a thread (don't remember which one) someone said that his/her package came after four months. you know regular mails are so slow n even can go to wrong track but eventually they come to the right destination. So don't bother you will get it. Yeah time will matter if you want to re-apply. hope for the best and best wishes for u.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Re: Dr. Hasib I am very impressed for your cooperation

aziz_banglanet said:
Dr. Hasib
Today I have been registered for IELTS on coming G T exam date 24th September according to your advice. I hope I'll achieve my expected 10 points Inshallah. I am working hard. Please pray for me .

regards

aziz
Aziz bhai,
download my writing tips....hope you will find it very helpful.

http://www.4shared.com/document/ISqXniS7/IELTS_WRITING.html

Click on download now & wait for few seconds........

check my reading tips:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reading-tips-t61761.0.html

Regards,
Dr.Hasib