+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

Aug 18, 2011
Re: Dr. Hasib you are very helpful.

Dr. Hasib you are very helpful. really I am very impressed for your co-operation. Bhaiya if you encourage me I will try to manage 10 points from IELTS.

Thanks
aziz

punnam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REYNOLD said:
Dear Punnam,
Im glad that you are considering immigration to canada. as for the London VO processing, as per my experience, right now they are going really fast especially in my case...i applied last march 2011 and now im just waiting for my PP with visa, thats barely six months since my application...moreso, it would be advantageous i your case beause you are already residing in London, wherein there is VO processing for FSW. That saves you time and money by avoiding delivering thru courier any of your future correspondece with the VO.
so in my opinion its wiser if you use London VO.
Dear REYNOLD
Thank your reply.Please Can you tell can i use property documents as proof of funds .I don't have liquid cash to show in bank statement . Thank you

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
punnam said:
Dear REYNOLD
thank you for your reply. Can you please tell my education sis
btech Electronic and communication engineering
Ms Information technology
work experience Electrician
Does my education and work experience affect my application . Thank you
which type of ellectrician are you? industrial? your bs electronics and commm eng course is not so distant at all...its your work experience that would matter i guess. you might apply either of these two NOCs 7241 or 7241 depending on the specific jobs you are doing and how it is related to the job descriptions in cic NOC's.
check this site for NOC informations
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Welcome.aspx

punnam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REYNOLD said:
which type of ellectrician are you? industrial? your bs electronics and commm eng course is not so distant at all...its your work experience that would matter i guess. you might apply either of these two NOCs 7241 or 7241 depending on the specific jobs you are doing and how it is related to the job descriptions in cic NOC's.
check this site for NOC informations
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Welcome.aspx
Dear REYNOLD
Thank you for your reply.Please Can you tell can i use property documents as proof of funds .I don't have liquid cash to show in bank statement . Thank you

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
punnam said:
Dear REYNOLD
Thank you for your reply.Please Can you tell can i use property documents as proof of funds .I don't have liquid cash to show in bank statement . Thank you
i think you can use it as part of your liquid funds. as long as it is under your name. have it assessed and certified by qualified broker to know what is its current value and have a certificate for it as proof of fund. however, you must have at least a few cash at hand in your bank as proof of funds as well. it may not be necessarily equal to the required fund by CIC but at least the combination of your cash and your property minus your debts and liabilities is more than what the CIC is asking for.

asali

Aug 23, 2011
hi all
please advise regarding those matter
1. i have 2 kids and spouse migrationg with me, do i need to fill the application form IMM0008 Dep .it says any deppendants more than 5 five only.
2. what educational documents required for my kid doing second std.
3. i may apply only sep 15 only, is it possible get into the cap 3131.
4. my wife's place of birth is different in passport from birth certificate , is it okay a affidavit to convince cic.
5. do need to send whole passport copy or only the first and last page is ok?
6. I have university transcript notorized copy not in sealed envelop. is it okay or not?

your response to all questions will be appreciated. or call me 0509614395 please .. please ... please...

thanks and regards

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012

aziz_banglanet said:
Dr. Hasib you are very helpful. really I am very impressed for your co-operation. Bhaiya if you encourage me I will try to manage 10 points from IELTS.

Thanks
aziz
if u can sit for IELTS this month then go for it, otherwise don't.
remember, there is a Cap of 500 applications per NOC, so it's wise to apply as soon as possible

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
asali said:
hi all
please advise regarding those matter
1. i have 2 kids and spouse migrationg with me, do i need to fill the application form IMM0008 Dep .it says any deppendants more than 5 five only.
2. what educational documents required for my kid doing second std.
3. i may apply only sep 15 only, is it possible get into the cap 3131.
4. my wife's place of birth is different in passport from birth certificate , is it okay a affidavit to convince cic.
5. do need to send whole passport copy or only the first and last page is ok?
6. I have university transcript notorized copy not in sealed envelop. is it okay or not?

your response to all questions will be appreciated. or call me 0509614395 please .. please ... please...

thanks and regards
Hello,
1. No
2. nothing as they are aged below 22 years
3. yes, it is unlikely that your NOC will reach it’s cap before Oct 2011
4. affidavit would be ok but if you can get a new birth certificate then that’s better
5. You need to send passport’s biodate pages only. However, if u have history of travel to foreign countries and therefore got Visa stamps that photocopy of those pages are also required.
6. it is ok, but transcripts must be original.

By the way, it’s not wise to give personal contact number on an open forum
Good luck
BR
Dr.Hasib

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011

Dear Hasib bhai

Greetings!

CIO received my application 20th of January-2011. I got PER on 30th of March-2011. From 15th of April ecas showing RBVO. I received AOR from Singapore visa office first week of May-2011. My NOC-4152. Till date nothing update. What can I do now only wait & see. Please reply me. At that stage VO can reject my file??? Late response is it positive sign or negative sign?? Feeling tense also.

Regards.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
htcjmd said:
well i am confused about quebec immigration. some people say that you just need to have lil knowledge of french while some says that u need to have tef scores with u. I am scoring 65 points and learning A1 level i.e. basic level so am I eligible to apply for the same.
Definitely you have to get TEF scores. Nothing else will help you in claiming those points.
But i think for Quebec immigration you french must be more than Intermediate. They won't entertain your application with basic french.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
kochi said:
Dear Hasib bhai

Greetings!

CIO received my application 20th of January-2011. I got PER on 30th of March-2011. From 15th of April ecas showing RBVO. I received AOR from Singapore visa office first week of May-2011. My NOC-4152. Till date nothing update. What can I do now only wait & see. Please reply me. At that stage VO can reject my file??? Late response is it positive sign or negative sign?? Feeling tense also.

Regards.
You should wait. Right now you can't say it's positive or negative sign. They must be working on your file. And i don't think that delay means the rejection.

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr. Sahib,
I notice alot of address disappearance on sunday for london and india vo, includiing one of my friends notice this change on suday.
How is it possible on sunday?
does it mean visa office send system updates to cic on sunday?
8)

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Seniors!

Yesterday i got email from CIC that they have retunred my documents as the CAP was reached when my docs reached there on 28th of June.

Since now we havnet got our papers back and i am very worried about it.

Any idea what to do and where to look for them.

Regards
ZeeCee

rabeya

Aug 27, 2011
Re: please give me suggestion

hello,
my elder brother X is a P R card holder of Canada. But he didn't add my name in his Brothers and sisters list. because my another brother Y's birth date and my birth date is same year ( not same day and month ) according to our certificate ( we are not twine ). My X brother added my Y brother's name. So he didn't add my name. But I want to apply Canada under FSW.

1. can I claim 5 points as a relative ?
( My PR card holder brother's and my, present and permanent address, Father's and mother's name are same according to our passport )
2. is there any opportunity to add my name Brothers and sisters list ?
3. How is the process ?

please reply me.

Thanks and regards
rabeya