July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Yeah Bogota. I am surprised that they will return it to you for that.

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
Re: Help Please

Alvaro said:
Hi I have serius problems whith my form IMM 0008 (04´2010) E GENERIC foy Applying for Federal Skilled Worker. A couple months I sent my package to CIO but I wrote thay my VISA OFFICE requested for the process of my application was Colombia, but my application was returned me because I didn't put the right option. What is the right option?, Bogota?. I know that CIO isn't a right option

Help me

THANK YOU
hi i made the same mistake. Im from the philippines and I only wrote Philippines in that particular questinaire instead of writing down Manila, Philippines. In your country where is your local visa office? If youre in Columbia? Where in columbia is your visa office located? i think the answer to your querry is found in the website where we got our application package.

hearty

Jul 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi to all,

i am a filipino nurse working in new zealand who is wanting to migrate in canada specifically in B.C. what can you advice me guys - to take the exam there first then apply under FSW then work there then apply as PR later, or, apply as immigrant straight away, then take the exam there once it's approved? which is faster and better? and how's the market there like for nurses...i mean affected by recession? my priority place is vancouver, btw

all answers will be appreciated...

ms hearty

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try BC healthmatch, see http://www.healthmatchbc.org/

If you go on a work permit, you will be tied to the employer and it's a bit tricky to change jobs but you will get there faster. If you apply for your immigration, you will be waiting for several months but once you get your immigration, you can come and take any job, after you pass the tests that is.

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am manpreet i wanna ask i have applied under skilled category before 26 june.situation is like this that i have submited by documents to sydney and not in visa office here in india and that even without ielts. i wanna sk wheather new rules will be applicable on me as well because i have submitted my papers in sydney office.

thanku

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
bachhal said:
i am manpreet i wanna ask i have applied under skilled category before 26 june.situation is like this that i have submited by documents to sydney and not in visa office here in india and that even without ielts. i wanna sk wheather new rules will be applicable on me as well because i have submitted my papers in sydney office.

thanku
If they receive before June 26th, then old rules. If they receive on or after June 26th, it's the new rules.

LOGICSOFTS

Jul 10, 2010
hey guys...nice to see u all.. has anyone applied after 26th june... whats documents have you submitted... and whats the process, i mean as far read through imm site, you have to submit all your documents now. do i send orignal passport as well??? what happens after i post all my documents?? do they as for more documents or ask for passport etc...please help

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LOGICSOFTS said:
hey guys...nice to see u all.. has anyone applied after 26th june... whats documents have you submitted... and whats the process, i mean as far read through imm site, you have to submit all your documents now. do i send orignal passport as well??? what happens after i post all my documents?? do they as for more documents or ask for passport etc...please help
not your passport, but maybe a copy of your passport. You should do a search in the forum and someone explained what needs to be sent. I dont know of it offhand but it is there. Good luc.

Paulo18

Jul 11, 2010
Are cousins considered as relative,, I have a cousin in Toronto and I thought they could help out in my application,, Any helpfull reply is hioghly appreciated,, Thank you!! :)

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

bhavikcpatel

Star Member
Jul 18, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent With Original Application to CIO ,
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Original Application to CIO ( 6 Band - 8 Point)
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-06-2011
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2011
LANDED..........
13-12-2011
Hello,
I have gone through most of the posts related to Proof of Funds but not clear for following things,

1. Can I show Equity Stocks, House Property and Mutual Funds as a proof of funds
2. Can I show my Spouses' bank statement along with mine.

Thanks in advance.
Bhavik Patel

gurjeet1313 said:
I'm Master's in Tourism Management (from India). I did my graduation in English Honor's . I have a total experience of 6+ years out of which 2 years is with the hotels as a Front Desk Manager and 4 years in teaching (Hotel Management College). I'm planning to relocate to Canada as a permanent immigrant under FSW(Federal Skilled Worker) I would like to know:
1) Which province in Canada has maximun tourism related jobs (My preference is British Columbia and Ontario)
2) Is the immigration procedure (time limit) dependent on the occupation I apply for?
3) Does the preference for a particular province affetcs the immigration procedure
4) If I choose to immigrate as VOCATIONAL INSTRUCTOR, will this choice of occupation DELAY my immigration process?
5) Can I show my Spouses' fund as a proof of FUNDS to be displayed?

I would really appreciate answers for these questions.

LOGICSOFTS

Jul 10, 2010
Maaties said:
not your passport, but maybe a copy of your passport. You should do a search in the forum and someone explained what needs to be sent. I dont know of it offhand but it is there. Good luc.

hi

i searched alot but cant find users who have actually sumittd after 26th june... nd documents they submittd... can anyone forward me the post link plz ( if there is any )

hmbogo

Jul 20, 2010
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug2007
Doc's Request.
aug 2009
IELTS Request
dec 2009
File Transfer...
jul 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
status changing from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE. Is this common

amgra

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Montreal, QC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2010
hmbogo said:
It says they have made a decission, approved we all hope

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
if they didnt ask you for medical test and also didnt ask you to submit your passport yet consequently its seem not good indication
i hope nothing serious but check your P.O.Box. because they will send report exceplaning the decetion.

hmbogo said: