App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
need opinion on this matter - application was refused on the reason that description of duties was not satisfactory explained, if to apply again with another description that is close to the duties mentioned on the cic site, will they get suspicious and refuse again? thank you

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
Suin said:
my friend is planning to file the application to Sidney this month. does he need to include IELTS test with it? it looks like nothing is mentioned in the check-list yet. has anyone applied may-june?
hi Suin

I submitted my initial application on 25-May-2010 and I included a copy of my IELTS result

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
upp942 said:
hi Suin

I submitted my initial application on 25-May-2010 and I included a copy of my IELTS result
thank you for your reply, upp942

they never changed the checklist requirements on their cic site, that creates confusion

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
I need your advise whether I should proceed with the applocation.

I got an approval from NS on 4th march

Education - Post Graduate in business Management ( PGDBM )
Age 28
Work ex - 5 + years
IELTS - L - 7.5 R - 6 W - 6.5 -S - 7
Spouse education is less than 10 years

I have attempted IELTS 4 times and got 6.5 band in reading twice but last attempt I got suffiiceint in rest of the module except reading....

Shall I go with the all the TRF explaining the situation...I am running out of time...

pls help

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
I need your advise whether I should proceed with the applocation.

I got an approval from NS on 4th march

Education - Post Graduate in business Management ( PGDBM )
Age 28
Work ex - 5 + years
IELTS - L - 7.5 R - 6 W - 6.5 -S - 7
Spouse education is less than 10 years

I have attempted IELTS 4 times and got 6.5 band in reading twice but last attempt I got suffiiceint in rest of the module except reading....

Shall I go with the all the TRF explaining the situation...I am running out of time...

pls help
How many point do u get now for the immigration process? if it's 67 and over just go ahead, don't waist time and apply, we r with you.
i knowpeople have less than 6 points in IELTS still apply and get approved.

Good luck,
Chami

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
Chami....
Thanks alot.....

My concern is

Education 17 years full time - 22 points
Age 28 - 10 points
Adaptability - 0
work ex 21 points
IELTs - 14 points

If they do not consider my PG as it is not master I will end up with 20 poiints only and fall short of 2 points....

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
idris_halai said:
Chami....
Thanks alot.....

My concern is

Education 17 years full time - 22 points
Age 28 - 10 points
Adaptability - 0
work ex 21 points
IELTs - 14 points

If they do not consider my PG as it is not master I will end up with 20 poiints only and fall short of 2 points....
They don't consider points for PG diploma, only PG degree is acceptable to get full points

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
dear forum members,

I lived abroad Ireland on international student visa but by mistake i registered my self as married in the taxation office.

when CIC will do background check whether they will check it or not and in the application form what should i write married or single..that is really confusing me..a lot need your assisstance plsss..

thx..

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
dear forum members,

I lived abroad Ireland on international student visa but by mistake i registered my self as married in the taxation office.

when CIC will do background check whether they will check it or not and in the application form what should i write married or single..that is really confusing me..a lot need your assisstance plsss..

thx..
if you don't have marriage certificate u can not write u r 'married', they can not see those details. unless the docs u r going to provide will show that. from Ireland they'll need educational degree, and police certificate, maybe pay slips if u worked and want points from that work experience, even though they might call just yr employer. so don't worry :)

jaffarh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
Why the CHC islamabad has transfered all skilled worker class cases to London

Dear Member,
I got my APR on july 2005 and last year i got a letter from CIC islamababad asking me if still i m interested for immigration and gave me 90 days dead line to refund.
after no news, but last week i came to know that the cases from islamabad has been shifted to London.
DO any one have any idea that why the all skill worder application from pakistan has been shifted to London office and how long more we have to wait
Thanks
Looking for your reply

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Chami said:
if you don't have marriage certificate u can not write u r 'married', they can not see those details. unless the docs u r going to provide will show that. from Ireland they'll need educational degree, and police certificate, maybe pay slips if u worked and want points from that work experience, even though they might call just yr employer. so don't worry :)
thanks chami for your help actually i submitted marriage cert. which was not true..in Tax office Ireland..though i m never married actually do u still think...that i should select :never married : option in the form.

i will appreciate ur response Chami..
thx

elserwy

Jun 10, 2010
Dear all

i have a master's degree but i did NOT have to study full time for my master. i had first year as courses with credit hours and affter i passed this year i had to prepare a thesis. the period of the thesis is not defined you may finish in 1 year of max 5-6 years. during these years you follow up with your supervisor and you don't have to attend classes. it is about how you manage it with your supervisor.

the question is, do i add these years, 6 years, to my university formal education years to (5 undergraduate+6 postgraduate) ?
and if i have to, Shall i add 6 years (cosidering that it was not full time) or how to calculat it ?

many thanks