+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

opekkha80

Feb 6, 2012
Leon said:
No, that is not possible. Once you are in Canada and have managed to make enough money to meet the income requirements, you can apply for your mothers super visa to join you, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

Currently they are closed for sponsoring parents for PR but when they open that again, you would be able to sponsor your mother for PR if she is healthy.
Thanks a lot, Leon. Then it is not possible to apply. I cannot leave my mom even for a month by any means.

ibro173

Jan 26, 2012
opekkha80 said:
I want to apply to canada. I am single and the only member of my family is my mom. I cannot leave her in my home country. Can I apply taking my mother as dependant?
Bro, we are in the same boat. When do you plan to apply

ibro173

Jan 26, 2012
opekkha80 said:
I want to apply to canada. I am single and the only member of my family is my mom. I cannot leave her in my home country. Can I apply taking my mother as dependant?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
opekkha80 said:
Thanks a lot, Leon. Then it is not possible to apply. I cannot leave my mom even for a month by any means.
Unfortunately they do not take into consideration that an adult relative might be your dependant. Immigration considers your family to be only yourself, spouse and dependent children. Parents can be sponsored after the fact but it has been taking years to do that and currently they are closed for new applications for 2 years while they revise the system. That is why they have started with this super visa for parents.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Hi there, i have one question. If my application returned now due to cap reached , can I use the same DD I sent to them this year if i apply next july with my new application? Or I have to make a new DD. in that case I have to encashed the dd and make a new one? Thanks.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
all DD r valid only for 6 months so i think u have to encase it and take it again.........all the best for 2012 ..sure u make it

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
FSWCIO said:
Hi there, i have one question. If my application returned now due to cap reached , can I use the same DD I sent to them this year if i apply next july with my new application? Or I have to make a new DD. in that case I have to encashed the dd and make a new one? Thanks.
Ur bank can re-issue the same bank draft with new date,I did the same.
They will do STOP PAYMENT,and will re-issue the same bank draft with new date

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
CEC2FSW said:
Thank you, Leon. I am working in Canada on a work permit. I applied CEC through Buffalo and got refusal only due to low IELTS score. If I got sufficient score I will reapply CEC in April. It will take another 15 months, or it should be fast? Would you please give me advice on reapplication? By the way, I made a self-assessment test and estimated 82 points for FSW with AEO. I have no idea with choice among CEC, FSW with AEO, and even QSW under PEQ, which one is faster and easier for me? Thanks.
What was ur IELTS score

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Thanks for all of ur and. Please remember me into :'(your prayer that I can manage myself into the cap. I heard cic website has a lag for 2 month between the actual cap and cic website cap. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
I have a question , when the latest would I be able to know about MI4 ? I don't want to waste anytime if I don't make into the cap this time. :(

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Do I need to notariesd all copy before sending with the application? I didn't find any instruction like that and Ive sent the copies without notarized , is it a problem? :p

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
FSWCIO said:
Do I need to notariesd all copy before sending with the application? I didn't find any instruction like that and Ive sent the copies without notarized , is it a problem? :p
No, no problem.

artemka

Feb 6, 2012
Hi there. Quick question. I am currently working in Canada under the Post Graduate Work Permit.

Am I in a category that is exempt from an Arranged Employment Opinion? ( I would post the link but not allowed to :()

Do I need to get positive LMO before applying for PR?

Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks