Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
funty said:
Hello all,

Please I need information and advice concerning proof of funds. I am the principal applicant but my spouse has more money in the account than me. Can we use my spouse's bank details for proof of funds, since we bear thesame surname and there is proof that we are married, or is it better to transfer from my spouse's account to mine to present as POF?
Yes you can use. It doesn't matter who has more. But you can show his/her account only if he/she is included in the application. Any1 who is included in the application can show her/his account.

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
Thanks guys........

All the best

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
funty said:
Thanks guys........

All the best
That's our pleasure to help every1. Good luck and mail your application ASAP as the CAPS are reaching to end fast.

sandy415

Aug 17, 2011
Dear all
i came to London in 2009 on student visa . I am working in a company from past 2 year in London
(40 h/week) full time . But according to visa i am able to work only 20 hours / week . Can I show that I am working for 2 years full time for FSW visa. Please help me . Thank you in advance

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
sandy415 said:
Dear all
i came to London in 2009 on student visa . I am working in a company from past 2 year in London
(40 h/week) full time . But according to visa i am able to work only 20 hours / week . Can I show that I am working for 2 years full time for FSW visa. Please help me . Thank you in advance

Yes My dear. If You can show, prove and have documentary evidence.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funty said:
Hello all,

Please I need information and advice concerning proof of funds. I am the principal applicant but my spouse has more money in the account than me. Can we use my spouse's bank details for proof of funds, since we bear thesame surname and there is proof that we are married, or is it better to transfer from my spouse's account to mine to present as POF?
if you are main applicants the account should be under your name nevertheless not acceptable.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saeid2011 said:
if you are main applicants the account should be under your name nevertheless not acceptable.
POF can be in the name of Primary applicant or of the spouse or as in joint accounts of both.

@funty....yes you can show POF of your spouse, if your spouse is included in the application.

Mitali

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Could anyone kindly inform me what is the meaning of the change of colour red or/and blue on 'in process' status ? previously my in process colour was red and now it is blue !

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year 2012 ! :)

Best,

Hina

BQS

Oct 1, 2011
since my application was refused. They decided to give the refund of my application.Will i be able get take the money again so i can reapply?Happy new year!

MRG1

Jan 3, 2012
Selection interview offices

hi,
I am new to the forum and would like to share information. I live in UK and still waiting for my AOR. I hope it would reach me by this month. I got a job in Saudi Arabia and would like to know how it will effect on the CSQ or Visa interview etc...

Pls pls let me know something about this matter....

Cheers,

MRG......
???

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
BQS said:
since my application was refused. They decided to give the refund of my application.Will i be able get take the money again so i can reapply?Happy new year!
Hi BQS,

Yes. You can take refund and reapply fresh.
Getting refund from them may take couple of months.
First find out the reason for refusal before reapplying.
Happy New Year to you too.

mycan

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Re: Selection interview offices

Welcome MRG1,

No need to worry. Your Visa Office remains the same i,e., London.
Please send them Change of Address once you get PER/AOR.
If your application is well presented with proper documentation as required, mostly your interview is waived off.
Most of the applicants from Gulf do not get interviews.
Best of luck.

mycan

MRG1 said:
hi,
I am new to the forum and would like to share information. I live in UK and still waiting for my AOR. I hope it would reach me by this month. I got a job in Saudi Arabia and would like to know how it will effect on the CSQ or Visa interview etc...

Pls pls let me know something about this matter....

Cheers,

MRG......
???

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Kindly brothers/seniors, I need your urgent help, I applied on Oct 10, and CIC send my case to RVO is London on Feb, 11..
I claimed points
Edu……….M. Phil full time from Pakistan 18 years of education (25)..Also tell will they give 25 points or 22 points for M. Phil
Exp……….21
Age………….10
Spouse (B.Sc)/B/Relation………….3 + 5
IELTS………………………..8
Total ===with 25 points of M. Phil and blood relation is 72
Total ===with 22 points of M. Phil and with out blood relation is 64

On 4th Jan, 12, I received an email from RVO, they asked some more prove of my blood relation..Actually my uncle has Canadian immigration so I claimed 5 points..But the problem is that he is (my uncle) has shifted to America in 2004..but have some property in Canada.
With my application I submitted utility bills and other documents as prove but now they demanded some more documents which is as under:-
• Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative.

Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents’ full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.
• Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now.
This should include: pay slips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.
Kindly brother help me I am very much worried..waiting for your reply

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Kindly brothers/seniors, I need your urgent help, I applied on Oct 10, and CIC send my case to RVO is London on Feb, 11..
I claimed points
Edu……….M. Phil full time from Pakistan 18 years of education (25)..Also tell will they give 25 points or 22 points for M. Phil
Exp……….21
Age………….10
Spouse (B.Sc)/B/Relation………….3 + 5
IELTS………………………..8

On 4th Jan, 12, I received an email from RVO, they asked some more prove of my blood relation..Actually my uncle has Canadian immigration so I claimed 5 points..But the problem is that he is (my uncle) has shifted to America in 2004..but have some property in Canada.
With my application I submitted utility bills and other documents as prove but now they demanded some more documents which is as under:-
• Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative.

Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents’ full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.
This should include: pay slips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
coollover said:
I claimed points
Edu..........M. Phil full time from Pakistan 18 years of education (25)..Also tell will they give 25 points or 22 points for M. Phil
Exp..........21
Age.............10
Spouse (B.Sc)/B/Relation.............3 + 5
IELTS.............................8

Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents' full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.
Unfortunately you can not do anything.. If they have asked about these documents then they definitely need them. I was also asked to provide proof about my relative's current residence in Canada Which I had to provide..no way around.. You won't be able to claim points on your uncle's base unless you provide these document.. Plus I think you can't get 3+5 points for your spouse education and relative since I guess it states either spouses education or her relative..so u can only get 5 points there I guess but not sure...