+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fanshawe, Seneca or Fleming COllege

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I got admission from Fanshawe (London Ontario), Seneca (Toronto Ontario) or Fleming College(Peterborough, Ontario), tell me which one to select for Business studies and why? I want to make comparison in terms of expenses, future scope & part time jobs availability in the area for students. Thanks

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
seneca.. future jobs will be same, studies is good also you can easily find part time job in GTA

kalp93

Oct 31, 2013
hey i am a current student of seneca and i must say its the one of the best college in canada but i would not recommend you to get an admission here in seneca because this college wants you to be punctual and thats good indeed. Nevertheless, you certainly gonna face problems for part time job due to job crisis.
if you wanna enjoy Canada while studying and if you really wanna get a part time job, you should go for rest of colleges.
orelse if you seriously wanna study hard, you're welcome here :p

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
hammadi_16 said:
What do you mean by GTA?
Greater Toronto Area

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Toronto_Area

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
hammadi_16 said:
Guys I got admission from Fanshawe (London Ontario), Seneca (Toronto Ontario) or Fleming College(Peterborough, Ontario), tell me which one to select for Business studies and why? I want to make comparison in terms of expenses, future scope & part time jobs availability in the area for students. Thanks
Go for seneca without a 2nd thought..