+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Visa Application withdrawal

Eboy

Oct 30, 2009
My wife is a permanent resident, we applied for my visa since last year but now I want to withdraw my application because of an opportunity in work. My online visa status still reads ON PROCESS. Will it be difficult to re-apply again soon? And how soon can i re-apply? Will it affect her citizenship application in the future? Thanks....

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Eboy said:
My wife is a permanent resident, we applied for my visa since last year but now I want to withdraw my application because of an opportunity in work. My online visa status still reads ON PROCESS. Will it be difficult to re-apply again soon? And how soon can i re-apply? Will it affect her citizenship application in the future? Thanks....
There is another forum member who is under sponsorship thru the AINP (Family Stream) and who also applied under the FSW route.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-and-general-applications-t27555.0.html;msg156766#msg156766

You may not need to withdraw the sponsorship application considering you have already waited so long. But the "seasoned" members of the forum- PMM,Leon, etc might be able to give you a better advice.