+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family sponsorship and CSQ

sunnyecho

Jul 20, 2022
I dind't take note of all the events. The ones I can remember (or the ones I kind of know their names):
Documents sent: September 2021.
AOR: October 2021.
Medical passed (not needed): Feb 2022.
CSQ notification April 2022.
CSQ application: End of April 2022.
CSQ approved: First week of June 2022.
Pre arrival: July 16th 2022.
PPR: July 18th 2022.
Your case was processed really fast after CSQ, can you still check your timeline for background checking and eligibility? My CSQ was received in April,background finished in May,but eligibility not start yet..

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
Your case was processed really fast after CSQ, can you still check your timeline for background checking and eligibility? My CSQ was received in April,background finished in May,but eligibility not start yet..
When did you apply for csq and is it inland spousal sponsorship

Totoalfa

Feb 8, 2023
Hello,

Based on my experience, you receive two CSQ copies by mail. At the bottom of the page, one has "immigration" written on it. Scan that document and send it via webmail to IRCC. Most of the times MIFI sends it automatically, but just to be safe send it as well. Moreover, you only get an automated response from IRCC that your email has been received and that if you have sent any documents by webmail, they will be added shortly.
If you have the new PR tracker tool, you will see an update there that "WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ENQUIRY", that means that they have received your CSQ.
Hello
So I want to ask you about what happens after they receive my CSQ ?
I got the “ We have received your enquiry “ letter on my PR tracking ,
please I need an answer if you may ^^

Pksekhon

Jul 30, 2020
Hello
So I want to ask you about what happens after they receive my CSQ ?
I got the “ We have received your enquiry “ letter on my PR tracking ,
please I need an answer if you may ^^
Hi Dear,
Did you get any update on your PR tracking?