+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Information Details

Johnny1989

Dec 2, 2016
Hi, Bryanna

just need your suggestion, I am thinking to visit France , Portugal and Germany joining a tour with my family friends

for this I will take a Schengen visa.

does this will benefit on my Canadian visa in future and does it will make a difference on one of the reason which is travel history.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
just need your suggestion, I am thinking to visit France , Portugal and Germany joining a tour with my family friends for this I will take a Schengen visa.

does this will benefit on my Canadian visa in future and does it will make a difference on one of the reason which is travel history.
It's difficult to advise without the list of documents you had submitted + some basic information about your personal and professional circumstances (similarly for your wife and your son) + whether or not you have previously traveled to visa-required countries + .

Organized tours almost often guarantee short stay visitor visas. This would not help for your TRV application.

Travel History is only one refusal ground. It is a generic refusal reason, similar to purpose of visit, whereas the actual refusal reasons could be something else. This is why I had suggested ordering GCMS notes. Also, I would focus on your application as a complete package instead of a single refusal reason

Johnny1989

Dec 2, 2016
Documents submitted

Residential property document on my name

Joint family business on my dad name

Rental shop on my dad name

Inheritance land on my grandfather name

A part from this my bank statement with $15000 on each account.

Tax paper for my and my wife.

Summary of properties and assets with the value in Rs and CAD.

Personal and professional circumstances

I am managing a family business.

my wife is a home tutor, teaching primary school student, she has a annual income of Rs250000.

3 years old son goin to kindergarten.

Travel

Travel to far east 2 years ago

travel to Dubai 18 months ago

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Documents submitted

Residential property document on my name
What documents did you submit for this?

Joint family business on my dad name
Not sure how this business continues to remain in your dad's name as he is no longer in India. Anyways.

Do you earn a salary? Are you an employee in this business? And can you include evidence when you reapply?

Rental shop on my dad name

Inheritance land on my grandfather name
These properties cannot be included in your TRV applications. They are not reasons for you to return to India

A part from this my bank statement with $15000 on each account.
Hopefully, this is the statement for your personal bank account (not business account) + the transactions match your tax returns.

my wife is a home tutor, teaching primary school student, she has a annual income of Rs250000.
Home tuition business can be tricky to prove. What documents did your wife submit?

3 years old son goin to kindergarten.
One option is to reapply without your son. Again, do wait for the GCMS notes before reapplying.

Travel to far east 2 years ago

travel to Dubai 18 months ago
Unfortunately, none of these countries will add travel history value to your TRV application