+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family immigration for my brother

Mar 30, 2015
Good day,

I am Canadian Citizen working and living in Toronto. I immigrated to Canada few years ago.

My brother is located in Ukraine and has 10 years work experience investigating financial crimes. He wants to immigrate to Canada and is in the process of preparing for IELTS English Language test.

Any advice as to what steps can be taken to find employment in Toronto and what route to follow would be much appreciated.

obib

Star Member
Dec 3, 2011
810311 said:
Good day,

I am Canadian Citizen working and living in Toronto. I immigrated to Canada few years ago.

My brother is located in Ukraine and has 10 years work experience investigating financial crimes. He wants to immigrate to Canada and is in the process of preparing for IELTS English Language test.

Any advice as to what steps can be taken to find employment in Toronto and what route to follow would be much appreciated.
There are quite a number of web sites he should subscribe to but he should only get excited when his PR processing has falling through he can then get started with job hunting ie as below
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
810311 said:
Good day,

Express Entry
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
810311 said:
Hi 810311,
I don't have advice for you, but I was curious how your brother plans on getting the exit visa from Ukraine without generating too much official attention and getting drafted?

I am asking for a Ukrainian friend who has a job offer here but is worried about moving forward with the process for fear that the Ukrainian permissions and police certificates required will lead to him being drafted.

I know some pay bribes, but that seems risky as well since once a person starts paying officials can string them along for awhile and demand more and more money.