+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class Sponsorship

Nikhil0226

Dec 5, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I want to sponsor my spouse from India but my main concern is Savings which i don't have, Is it necessary to show funds? or My job letter with last 6 paystubs and NOA for year 2022 will work?

Secondly I want to know when You apply for Spousal sponsorship in GC Key what sections does it show
_ Some IMM Form
- Passport photo
_Digital Photo
-Proof of relationship

am i missing anything or do i (we) have to fill or sign any IMM form?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I want to sponsor my spouse from India but my main concern is Savings which i don't have, Is it necessary to show funds? or My job letter with last 6 paystubs and NOA for year 2022 will work?

Secondly I want to know when You apply for Spousal sponsorship in GC Key what sections does it show
_ Some IMM Form
- Passport photo
_Digital Photo
-Proof of relationship

am i missing anything or do i (we) have to fill or sign any IMM form?
During the sponsorship period start saving. Technically there is no financial requirement but your must be able to show that you have the funds to care for your family without government support. If you have no savings how would your family cope if you lost you job, got sick or had an accident and couldn’t work for a month, how will you afford the extra expenses of having another person in Canada, what about an unanticipated expense like a dental issue, car repair if your own a car, etc. You should be able to show that you have some savings especially if you have a job loss to keep on paying rent and feeding your family.