Date of medical exam instruction letter: 2024-01-24
Date of medical exam appointment: 2024-01-30
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

Childney

Jan 4, 2024
Hello guys! Hope y’all doing well.

does anyone know after biometric letter will i be receiving a medical letter…
Can someone tell me what’s the other steps after the biometric letter please

Reactions: qmzbikes

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-30
Date AOR received: 2024-01-15
Date of biometrics:2024-01-28
Date of biometrics enrollment: 2024-02-01
Date of medical exam: 2024-01-31

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hey folks! So we are well along the path of our application to bring my family member to Canada! have gotten request for biometrics and medical this week! Only problem is the birth certificate we had submitted for him (my adult Colombian stepson) was rejected! -Apparently it was issued in a notaria, and the government has rejected it , saying it needs to be issued by the government or ministry? (we have 30 days to get it) My wife and stepson are confused by this, as they are used to going to the Notaria for this sort of thing, so im wondering if anyone knows where he could get this? He currently lives in Bogota and was born in Cartegena.

Reactions: Hdanielp

CHEVILLARR

Jan 23, 2024
Hey folks! So we are well along the path of our application to bring my family member to Canada! have gotten request for biometrics and medical this week! Only problem is the birth certificate we had submitted for him (my adult Colombian stepson) was rejected! -Apparently it was issued in a notaria, and the government has rejected it , saying it needs to be issued by the government or ministry? (we have 30 days to get it) My wife and stepson are confused by this, as they are used to going to the Notaria for this sort of thing, so im wondering if anyone knows where he could get this? He currently lives in Bogota and was born in Cartegena.
Hello there!! the Original Birth Certificate relies on a specific Notaria in his birthplace, they have to go there and get a "copy of the original one" and then get that document translated from a certified translator. The copy should have the current date and all the specifications of his parents etc.

Reactions: Gtiffen

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Good morning:

Does anyone know how to inform IRCC if there are no medical appointments available within 30 days?

CHEVILLARR

Jan 23, 2024
Good morning:

Does anyone know how to inform IRCC if there are no medical appointments available within 30 days?
Are you applying from Colombia?? I had to fly to Bogota in order to get my exams... IMMIMED 601 6356312, they have availability in the next days.... I think it is worth it!

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Are you applying from Colombia?? I had to fly to Bogota in order to get my exams... IMMIMED 601 6356312, they have availability in the next days.... I think it is worth it!

Thank you so much. They already gave me an appointment at the place you recommended for February 13th. :)

luiscoba7

Apr 16, 2021
Good morning.
I am from Colombia and I didn't send the background verification that the Canadian government requires( G4S).
I think that the next step in my application,should I start the request for that document or should I wait for when ircc asks for it?

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Hello everyone!!!

Some updated information:

Application (submission) date: 2023-11-30
Date AOR received: 2024-01-15
Date of biometrics instruction letter: 2024-01-28
Date of biometrics enrollment: 2024-01-02
Date of medical exam instruction letter: 2024-01-31
Date of medical exam appointment: 2024-02-13

Important:

In Cali there is only a medical exam through Dr. Francisco Falabella.

They do not answer the contact numbers.

I went directly to the Valle del Lili clinic, and there, there are only appointments for after March 19th.

@CHEVILLARR, was very kind and recommended that I contact IMMIMED 601 6356312. There if you have appointments to meet the 30 days required by the medical appointment instruction letter.

Reactions: CHEVILLARR

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hello there!! the Original Birth Certificate relies on a specific Notaria in his birthplace, they have to go there and get a "copy of the original one" and then get that document translated from a certified translator. The copy should have the current date and all the specifications of his parents etc.
Thank you so much!!

Last edited:

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Good morning.
I am from Colombia and I didn't send the background verification that the Canadian government requires( G4S).
I think that the next step in my application,should I start the request for that document or should I wait for when ircc asks for it?
Hello @luiscoba7:

When did you apply to the program?

If you applied and received the confirmation email from IRCC, but did not send the police certificate, you can manage it without waiting for them to ask you for it, since it is on the initial list.

Likewise, if you have not received any incomplete application communication yet, it will reach you, but the more time passes, it is not good.

I would believe that you start your management with G4s now.

luiscoba7

Apr 16, 2021
Hello @luiscoba7:

When did you apply to the program?

If you applied and received the confirmation email from IRCC, but did not send the police certificate, you can manage it without waiting for them to ask you for it, since it is on the initial list.

Likewise, if you have not received any incomplete application communication yet, it will reach you, but the more time passes, it is not good.

I would believe that you start your management with G4s now.
I applied on December 6th and I received my Aor and fingerprints request.