+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
I applied on the 23rd as well without it
You won't be reimbursed for the fees if you paid medical appointment out of your pockets.
Note that you did not pay fees to the medical cabinet; not to the government.
You can try; but Instructions regarding the medical insurance are clear about that.
I have the french version and you can use google translation:

Si vous payez pour des services couverts par le PFSI, vous ne pourrez pas être remboursé.

Is there a way to get urgently the haitian police certificate (DCPJ)?

Thank you.
I don't know anyway to get the required Haitian police certificate quickly. Most people I've spoken to have submitted without it and provided letter of explanation.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
hey guys wanted to share my timeline. Also I’m from Haiti.

Application (submission) date: 2023-11-23
Application returned: 2023-12-09
Date of resubmission: 2023-12-09
Date AOR received: 2024-01-12
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
hey guys wanted to share my timeline. Also I’m from Haiti.

Application (submission) date: 2023-11-23
Application returned: 2023-12-09
Date of resubmission: 2023-12-09
Date AOR received: 2024-01-12
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:
Hi there, were you able to get the required police certificate?

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi there, were you able to get the required police certificate?
That is the worst part for those who have lived or still living in Haiti.
They make things so complicated specifically the Haitian police certificate done by DCPJ.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
That is the worst part for those who have lived or still living in Haiti.
They make things so complicated specifically the Haitian police certificate done by DCPJ.
When I sponsored my husband 6 years ago it was no problem. Getting it now is almost impossible. My father in law did biometrics, medical, and received pre-arrival services, but they sent an email asking for the police clearance.

Dec 26, 2023
hola grupo veo que ya estan respondiendo varias solicitudes , a dos conocidas ya recibieron el AOR, tengo una duda , sera que cuando uno aplica con menores de edad es mas desmorado el proceso, yo tengo mi hermana en Canada y aplique con mi hija a este programa al mismo tiempo que las hermanas de mi cuiñado pero a mi no me han dado respuesta

Hello group, I see that you are already responding to several requests, two acquaintances have already received the AOR, I have a question, could it be that when one applies with minors the process is more delayed, I have my sister in Canada and I applied with my daughter to this program at the same time as my brother-in-law's sisters but they have not given me a response

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
hola grupo veo que ya estan respondiendo varias solicitudes , a dos conocidas ya recibieron el AOR, tengo una duda , sera que cuando uno aplica con menores de edad es mas desmorado el proceso, yo tengo mi hermana en Canada y aplique con mi hija a este programa al mismo tiempo que las hermanas de mi cuiñado pero a mi no me han dado respuesta

Hello group, I see that you are already responding to several requests, two acquaintances have already received the AOR, I have a question, could it be that when one applies with minors the process is more delayed, I have my sister in Canada and I applied with my daughter to this program at the same time as my brother-in-law's sisters but they have not given me a response
They are responding randomly at the moment. The number of dependents does not matter, you will just need to be patient.