+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
A clear document no. You will need to read the Guide along with what the portal shows and depending on you and your family and anchor profiles some docs will be same as the guide some documents will be different cuz the configuration of your family. I'll recommend to keep asking questions or if financialky possible get it reviewed by an imigration lawyer. Fees will be less for review compared to get it done completely with a lawyer
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2023/11/immigration-pathway-for-colombian-haitian-and-venezuelan-nationals-with-family-in-canada.html

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I applied nov 23th at 7:08am UTC time, unfortunately my application got returned today re applied today Dec 09 at 8:24PM

frange

May 25, 2018
I applied nov 23th at 7:08am UTC time, unfortunately my application got returned today re applied today Dec 09 at 8:24PM
It is very sad to hear that.
What was the reason of the return?
Is your principal applicant haitian national?

Thank you.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
What is this form.
I don't remember I completed it.
Please tell me how I can find it.
IMM5989E *** sorry I wrote it wrong and yes applicant is Haitian. The form was missing the digital signature. It was empty. Adobe didn’t allow to sign but we figured out and did it and re send everything And added everything I knew was missing too

maria18

Dec 9, 2023
Looking for guidance or any experience. Today I received a return application (I applied for sister on Nov 23rd 2023 at 8pm). They said the marital document was "incomplete document, review and submit) but it didn't provide any more guidance. A few points:
1. Did you submit an explanation letter advising that you completed the information request?
2. Have anyone has received an AOR after the application been returned? I'm so sad for this, any comments will help. Thank you

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Looking for guidance or any experience. Today I received a return application (I applied for sister on Nov 23rd 2023 at 8pm). They said the marital document was "incomplete document, review and submit) but it didn't provide any more guidance. A few points:
1. Did you submit an explanation letter advising that you completed the information request?
2. Have anyone has received an AOR after the application been returned? I'm so sad for this, any comments will help. Thank you
Sorry about this, same thing happened to me but for me it was IMM 5989 incomplete. But what did you miss ?

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Let's stat with:
1. what you loaded in the section for identity and civil status. And documents for who? Applicant or anchor?
2. What you loaded in the section for proof of status. And documents for who? Apllicant or anchor?

After this we can understand better what you did and try to narrow down what you need to do next.

FyI none re applicant has received answers yet. All we know is that IRCC was reviewing nov 23 today applications today.

maria18

Dec 9, 2023
Let's stat with:
1. what you loaded in the section for identity and civil status. And documents for who? Applicant or anchor?
2. What you loaded in the section for proof of status. And documents for who? Apllicant or anchor?

After this we can understand better what you did and try to narrow down what you need to do next.

FyI none re applicant has received answers yet. All we know is that IRCC was reviewing nov 23 today applications today.
It was in the identity and status. I uploaded their marriage certificate and common law certificate and that's it. I'm thinking it was because I missed their birthday certificates, eventhough my sister birthday certificate was in the proof of relation.

That was the only section point it out as incomplete.

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
Did you upload the Provincial ID anywhere on the first application? Like not even under identity?

I got returned Nov 30th and Nothing yet.. I know people returned on Nov 27th, nothing from them either. I am guessing we are placed back in the line, which is disheartening
No, I mistakenly thought the "Identity Document" section was for the applicant's, not the anchor's. :S
And under "(Anchor) Proof os status" I only uploaded the Anchor's citizenship card (these are valid, although they no longer exist, and also might not be quite the best for todays digitalized citizen profiles)

It's a bummer, I just added the provincial document and passport to the section in question and I really hope it gets processed...

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
I have a question. When an application is returned do we have to start another application all over, or they allow you to make the corrections?

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
It was in the identity and status. I uploaded their marriage certificate and common law certificate and that's it. I'm thinking it was because I missed their birthday certificates, eventhough my sister birthday certificate was in the proof of relation.

That was the only section point it out as incomplete.
1. Did you upload provicial ID of the anchor? Where?
2. Dis upload passport and/or Canadian citizenship certificate of the anchor? Where?
2. Why marriage certificate as well as common in law certificate? What's their status? Married or common in law? This is confusing

maria18

Dec 9, 2023
1. Did you upload provicial ID of the anchor? Where?
2. Dis upload passport and/or Canadian citizenship certificate of the anchor? Where?
2. Why marriage certificate as well as common in law certificate? What's their status? Married or common in law? This is confusing
In that section I only uploaded application information not anchor. I guess it was bit confusing uploaded both documents about their marriage status and I uploaded citizenship certificate I don't remember where tbh