+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Application - Only one recieved Biometric Letter

ata.niknam

May 4, 2023
Had applied as a family group, myself, wife and infant on April 4th. Got my wife's biometric invitation by April 5th and completed too. Yet to recieve biometric invitation for me (primary applicant) it's been 20 days now :(
I really want to get the BIL and get my Visa fast as i need to plan my travel. I would really appreciate any suggestions or help!!
can you say whats happened next?

ata.niknam

May 4, 2023
Why don't you go ahead and submit your biometrics while you're waiting for your wife's BIL? She can submit after she receives her BIL.

That's what I did. My mother submitted her biometrics today. My father hasn't received a UCI number and BIL yet. We applied on Apr 27, 2023.
Unfortunately in iran there is no place for VFS to do biometrics !!! we have to go overseas, we need that document! its very sad and stressful for me ! im going to lose my biometric date limit !

Ranjita

Jun 6, 2019
Hi everyone. Please help me.I applied for my in-laws supervisa on April 24. Father-in-law got letter of biometric the next day but its May 9 and still have not got letter of biometric for my mother-in-law. I have already filled webform, emailed High Commission but still no any updates yet so what to do?I was charged fees for both of them for biometrics too.

maddyraja

Apr 19, 2017
Hi everyone. Please help me.I applied for my in-laws supervisa on April 24. Father-in-law got letter of biometric the next day but its May 9 and still have not got letter of biometric for my mother-in-law. I have already filled webform, emailed High Commission but still no any updates yet so what to do?I was charged fees for both of them for biometrics too.
Hey Ranjita.. Did you get any update. I am in the same boat. Applied for my in-laws on May 3 and only MIL got biometrics letter. FIL hasnt got it till now.. :(

• Sad
Reactions: PasumarthyHarsha

Folaar

Mar 7, 2022
Hello All,

It appears this is a common issue.

I also applied for a visit visa group application for my parents and grand mother and paid the applicable fees including biometrics.
Less than an hour afterward, I received a biometrics instruction letter for my Mother only. Three weeks later, I am yet to receive same for my father and grandmother. I raised webform but no response yet.

Those who had similar experience and have successfully resolved it, how long did it take for the BIL to arrive for the other applicants?

maddyraja

Apr 19, 2017
I had raised a webform yesterday that I havent got the letter yet. Today, I got an update that I need to pay biometrics fees for my FIL. I had already paid the same while submitting the application. I have uploaded screenshot of the receipt which I had paid while submitting the appln on May 3. I think there is a system glitch due to which Bio fees is not getting divided among all the applicants. will keep you posted about the progress. Hope this helps.

mrchandu

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
I had raised a webform yesterday that I havent got the letter yet. Today, I got an update that I need to pay biometrics fees for my FIL. I had already paid the same while submitting the application. I have uploaded screenshot of the receipt which I had paid while submitting the appln on May 3. I think there is a system glitch due to which Bio fees is not getting divided among all the applicants. will keep you posted about the progress. Hope this helps.
It took 4 days for me after raising webform.

if the update about fees was in the tracker, ignore it.

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hello All,

It appears this is a common issue.

I also applied for a visit visa group application for my parents and grand mother and paid the applicable fees including biometrics.
Less than an hour afterward, I received a biometrics instruction letter for my Mother only. Three weeks later, I am yet to receive same for my father and grandmother. I raised webform but no response yet.

Those who had similar experience and have successfully resolved it, how long did it take for the BIL to arrive for the other applicants?
Hi Did you get it yet

mujtaba1997

Sep 14, 2021
Hey fellas, Just wanted to give an update. My father got his BIL yesterday. My parents applied for a visa on May 17th. Mom got her BIL within 5 hours of applying. Raised a webform on May 18th for my dad's BIL and on May 22 he got his BIL

Reactions: kittenlover

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hey fellas, Just wanted to give an update. My father got his BIL yesterday. My parents applied for a visa on May 17th. Mom got her BIL within 5 hours of applying. Raised a webform on May 18th for my dad's BIL and on May 22 he got his BIL
What did you mention in webform? I applied April 18, submitted webform april 28 and got a generic reply may 2 saying we received webform and since then nothing.