+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fake Job - Scam hotel website in Ontario

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
  • Please be alert for a job scam involving the alleged fraudulent issuance of Canadian work permits in exchange for payment processing for background verification services. This pertains to fraudulent job scams conducted by individuals of Indian origin in Canada and the USA.
  • Shedding light on modus operandi tactics in job scams associated with The Delucia Hotel at 2270 Dundas St E, Mississauga, ON L4X 1L9, Canada, with the scam website: https://www.deluciathegoldenpalace.com/. The address has been changed to 14 Neilson Dr, Etobicoke, ON M9C 1V6, Canada.
  • A fake hotel scam involves individuals presenting themselves as representatives of a Canadian company recruiting personnel for job vacancies in a newly established hotel in Canada.
  • The typical job scam modus operandi asks the candidate to solicit advance payment for verification services, directing victims to register and remit payment through a designated website.
  • The candidates are instructed to register on the designated website, https://www.getyoursselfverify.com/
  • The fake hotel issues spurious appointment job letters and requests candidates undergo background checks and register for payment processing for Verification Services, focusing on fraudulent issuance of Canadian Work Permits.
  • The fake hotel confirms that the candidates can be reimbursed for the verification cost upon arriving in Canada.
  • The correspondence with this fake hotel is primarily via email with limited direct communication channels, preferring intermediary contact and avoiding transparent communication.
We have submitted this report to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and The Government of Ontario.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
  • Please be alert for a job scam involving the alleged fraudulent issuance of Canadian work permits in exchange for payment processing for background verification services. This pertains to fraudulent job scams conducted by individuals of Indian origin in Canada and the USA.
  • Shedding light on modus operandi tactics in job scams associated with The Delucia Hotel at 2270 Dundas St E, Mississauga, ON L4X 1L9, Canada, with the scam website: https://www.deluciathegoldenpalace.com/. The address has been changed to 14 Neilson Dr, Etobicoke, ON M9C 1V6, Canada.
  • A fake hotel scam involves individuals presenting themselves as representatives of a Canadian company recruiting personnel for job vacancies in a newly established hotel in Canada.
  • The typical job scam modus operandi asks the candidate to solicit advance payment for verification services, directing victims to register and remit payment through a designated website.
  • The candidates are instructed to register on the designated website, https://www.getyoursselfverify.com/
  • The fake hotel issues spurious appointment job letters and requests candidates undergo background checks and register for payment processing for Verification Services, focusing on fraudulent issuance of Canadian Work Permits.
  • The fake hotel confirms that the candidates can be reimbursed for the verification cost upon arriving in Canada.
  • The correspondence with this fake hotel is primarily via email with limited direct communication channels, preferring intermediary contact and avoiding transparent communication.
We have submitted this report to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and The Government of Ontario.
99% of these scammers are in India, Pakistan or China, not in Canada

yohlie3

Feb 27, 2024
Yes, but their website is located in Canada. The website is still active now, and they changed their fake address.
There are many scam jobs done by Indians residing in Canada. So don't be so naive in saying that Canadians (Indian immigrants) are honest people. We have received many cases and reports about this issue. So we want to warn people about this issue.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
There are many scam jobs done by Indians residing in Canada. So don't be so naive in saying that Canadians (Indian immigrants) are honest people. We have received many cases and reports about this issue. So we want to warn people about this issue.
You are a scammer, too. Why do you answer your own comment? Weirdo

arrarara

Mar 20, 2024
I want to clarify my comments on this forum. It was a miscommunication. I acknowledged that the Verla Services agency in Jakarta already reported this case to the Canadian Fraud Center. The accounts who pretended as victims on this forum were fake accounts and they have been reported to Cohen Immigrations. I want to let the readers who read this forum thread to know that the agency published this case to warn the public.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I want to clarify my comments on this forum. It was a miscommunication. I acknowledged that the Verla Services agency in Jakarta already reported this case to the Canadian Fraud Center. The accounts who pretended as victims on this forum were fake accounts and they have been reported to Cohen Immigrations. I want to let the readers who read this forum thread to know that the agency published this case to warn the public.
Useless information