+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Failed Attempt of scamming

Pathfinder31

Jun 12, 2019
Hi guys,
I’m creating this thread to spread awareness regarding the fake job offers to extract money from innocent people. I’m an aware traveler and I know pretty well about visa process since I lived abroad 8 years and have travelled to many countries across 6 continents.
A guy named Elvis Noah added me on Facebook and offered my fake job on Marriott Hotel in Canada. From the first moment I knew it was a scam but I chose to see his limits without sharing any personal information.
He asked for my CV which I shared to his personal email address (it was a sign for me he is fake), after 2 days today he sent me an agreement from Marriott and he asked me to send a letter to Canadian immigration officer (he provided an email address which was
immigration.gc.ca@outlook.com
He tried being smart but we all know that all the Canadian government websites and address end with .ca or gc.ca
Also the agreement was childish and unprofessionally typed. I told him all this things and he said “we send our foreign workers this alternative email because our official domain do have much email trafficking and it delays the visa process”
Seriously ???
I finally wrote him that he and I both know it’s a scam why does he choose to scam innocent people dreaming of better life abroad ?
I shared the screenshots of fake jobs alert at Marriott Hotel official website and other threads. I told him I have already contacted Marriott Hotel in Toronto.
He blocked me in no second on Facebook and WhatsApp both.
I wanted to tell all guys to be very careful and do ask if you feel any wrong .
Don’t fall victim of such cowards , do your homework well.
If any scammer is reading here I wanna tell “we are not fools we are just innocents and shame upon you, you’re an absolute disgrace. Karma awaits !!!”

Stay blessed guys and all the best in your career endeavors.
Best regards,

Reactions: zardoz

Pathfinder31

Jun 12, 2019
That’s his email content :

This is to inform you that your application to join our team of staffs have been approved accordingly. We advise you to print out the attached Contract Agreement Letter, sign it and send it back to us, then send a copy to Canada Immigration email address for your visa processing -- (immigration.gc.ca@outlook.com)

BELOW IS HOW YOU WILL WRITE TO THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE

Dear sir/madam,

Please could you allow me entrance into Canada for employment in Marriott Hotel Toronto Canada, I got a job in Marriott Hotel and the management of Marriott Hotel directed me to your office for my visa processing, i would like you to make a reference to them and verify the geniality of my assertion, i hope that my application for entrance will be given a favorable consideration and verifying in your assistance in making my trip to Canada a reality.

Sincerely yours.

Full Names...
Passport Number...
Country of origin...
Country of residence at present...

Poorly written !!!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
That’s his email content :

This is to inform you that your application to join our team of staffs have been approved accordingly. We advise you to print out the attached Contract Agreement Letter, sign it and send it back to us, then send a copy to Canada Immigration email address for your visa processing -- (immigration.gc.ca@outlook.com)

BELOW IS HOW YOU WILL WRITE TO THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE

Dear sir/madam,

Please could you allow me entrance into Canada for employment in Marriott Hotel Toronto Canada, I got a job in Marriott Hotel and the management of Marriott Hotel directed me to your office for my visa processing, i would like you to make a reference to them and verify the geniality of my assertion, i hope that my application for entrance will be given a favorable consideration and verifying in your assistance in making my trip to Canada a reality.

Sincerely yours.

Full Names...
Passport Number...
Country of origin...
Country of residence at present...

Poorly written !!!
This scammer is a complete amateur... Hope you reported him to Facebook.