+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Failed asylum seeker

Aug 31, 2021
Hello all, I’m new around here.
I entered Canada seeking asylum but it was denied by the immigration courts and all my appeals unsuccessful. As last resource I applied for PR under H&C grounds and I’m now a PR holder. Can I freely travel to my home country? I don’t want to risk my PR status.
thank you for your answers

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
I entered Canada seeking asylum but it was denied by the immigration courts and all my appeals unsuccessful. As last resource I applied for PR under H&C grounds and I’m now a PR holder. Can I freely travel to my home country? I don’t want to risk my PR status.
Yes, you can. Congratulations by the way.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes you can...

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Damn I'm jealous!! I wish I could visit my home country just to see my family and come back here :(

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Your free to go dear,I'm in the same situation as you and planning to visit my family too

Cip

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Please under what ground did u apply for H&C? Do you have kids? I am at the federal level still awaiting for a decision. I don’t have kids.

rockrchh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Can I ask you, how many times you appeal?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Simbaa..

How he can go back home?
What’s logic ? What I know if someone got asylum then he cannot go back home until citizenship..

explain plz
his asylum failed, if you h&c gets approved you can go back.

if asylum is approved then you cant