+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Facing crucial issues in Uploading my new born child's document in MyCIC website

xohairtoo

Nov 6, 2013
I need to Submit my New born child's Passport copy, but i cannot. This is because when going to uploading section of Passport field, I have to select (i.e. day, Month, Year) for 'Date of Issue' of the passport. In this area, in drop-down field where 'Year' needs to be selected, here '2016' value is missing. Since my child's passport date of issue is 18th March 2016, therefore i cannot select and go further to submit all my child's passport documents.

Please tell me:

1. Who and how should i contact to address the above matter, is there any particular link
2. Is there any email address or number that i should be calling?
3. How much time its gonna take CIC to correct or respond to me for above?

Please help me in this regard, as i have already applied for Permanent Residence and my medical is cleared, it is just my new born child's info that i need to upload and in this i'm stuck.

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
xohairtoo said:
I need to Submit my New born child's Passport copy, but i cannot. This is because when going to uploading section of Passport field, I have to select (i.e. day, Month, Year) for 'Date of Issue' of the passport. In this area, in drop-down field where 'Year' needs to be selected, here '2016' value is missing. Since my child's passport date of issue is 18th March 2016, therefore i cannot select and go further to submit all my child's passport documents.

Please tell me:

1. Who and how should i contact to address the above matter, is there any particular link
2. Is there any email address or number that i should be calling?
3. How much time its gonna take CIC to correct or respond to me for above?

Please help me in this regard, as i have already applied for Permanent Residence and my medical is cleared, it is just my new born child's info that i need to upload and in this i'm stuck.
According to me you can send passport through CSE along with explanation for system glitch that you are facing.
One question, How did u get slot to upload your new born's docs? Have you already raised CSE informing child birth?
If yes then in how many days u got response?