+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXTENSION OF TIME FOR POLICE CERTIFICATE

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
HELLO GUYS!!
I have an application under family sponsorship which I got AIP already, Immigration office requested me some documents and one of them is my police certificate from Russia, I am worried they gave me only 30 days to send the documents and I cannot get my police certificate yet.
I sent a letter to them requesting an extension of time but how long more they can give me??
I went to the Russian embassy in Toronto and they told me I cannot request it because I dont have my passport (I am as refugee here) plus this is expired , I went to ask for my passport to CBSA office and they told me they won't give it to me until my landing interview.
I am requesting this police certificate in Russia but I cannot get it also because I am not there, I sent an Authorization to pick up any document to my relative and maybe with this document my relative can get it, I dont know how long this process will take and I am so worried because they can refuse my application if I do not meet all requirements requested?
Anyone here knows what can I do or how long more Immigration office can give to me to get my police certificate?
THANKS!!