+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXTENSION OF STAY

kingkong79

Feb 2, 2013
Since, the processing time is 3mos and they directed us to renew our work permit 30days before expiration. My question is can I send my renewal for work permit 3mos before the expiration since the processing time 3mos because I don't want my status to be implied.

Thank you very much!

Wanna_be_ArEn

Feb 2, 2013
kingkong79 said:
Since, the processing time is 3mos and they directed us to renew our work permit 30days before expiration. My question is can I send my renewal for work permit 3mos before the expiration since the processing time 3mos because I don't want my status to be implied.

Thank you very much!
I'm actually in a tight pickle because of not renewing 90 days prior to expiry. My WP is about to expire in 30 days. My suggestion, renew it before the 90 day count.

PS: Im in the LiC by the way

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Wanna_be_ArEn said:
I'm actually in a tight pickle because of not renewing 90 days prior to expiry. My WP is about to expire in 30 days. My suggestion, renew it before the 90 day count.

PS: Im in the LiC by the way
Thanks so much for this. I'm a live-in caregiver and have been seeking an answer to the question you just answered. This is my first time here. I will begin my application this month.