+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension for Visit Visa Applied..please help

cmcaquino

May 7, 2013
hi, i have applied for the extension of my visit visa last month through paper application, and when i phoned in the immigration, they said it would take 3 to 4 months to have a decision. what are the chances that it would be approved? can somebody help me please.. thanks a lot!

Spikey92

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
12-03-2014
We need more information about you and your background.

What country are you from?
What is your current status in Canada?

No one here can tell you if it gets approved or not. It depends on different things.

cmcaquino

May 7, 2013
Spikey92 said:
We need more information about you and your background.

What country are you from?
What is your current status in Canada?

No one here can tell you if it gets approved or not. It depends on different things.
I am from the Philippines, and i came here in Canada as a visitor. I included a personal letter in my application of extension that I would want to explore more of Canada during the summer with my parents which are immigrants of this country. I explained in the letter that I wasn't able to visit much of the places here because I came here during cold winter season. And then I also included there the employment certificate and notarized letter from my dad here, which is a proof of his financial support for me. What do you think?

Also, I applied for the extension through paper application, which would take 3 to 4 months to process, would it be okay if I would send also
application online? (because I learned just now that it would take only 30 days if it's online)

thanks for your help..