+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extended TR status twice - how can i enter this information on the application form

rankbrain

Aug 30, 2018
I extended my temporary residency status twice in a row and received 2 visitor records.

Should I enter this as two separate entries on the application form? Or should i enter it as one single status (i never left Canada).

The only thing stopping me from entering it as a single status is that it asks for when the extended status was applied for and when it expires, with the two extensions, i have 2 application dates, and 2 expiry dates.

I could do it in one like this
Entry Date: Sept 2019
Expiration Date: March 2020
Extension Application: Feb 2021
Expiry Date: Sept 2021 (PR Date)

Or I could do it in two like this (but there is nowhere to write notes on this page to explain the situation, i can't say "first visitor record" and "second visitor record")
First Visitor Record
Extension Application: Feb 2020
Expiry Date: March 2021

Second Visitor Record
Expiration Date: March 2021 (expiration date of first visitor record)

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
I extended my temporary residency status twice in a row and received 2 visitor records.

Should I enter this as two separate entries on the application form? Or should i enter it as one single status (i never left Canada).

The only thing stopping me from entering it as a single status is that it asks for when the extended status was applied for and when it expires, with the two extensions, i have 2 application dates, and 2 expiry dates.

I could do it in one like this

Or I could do it in two like this (but there is nowhere to write notes on this page to explain the situation, i can't say "first visitor record" and "second visitor record")
First Visitor Record
Extension Application: Feb 2020
Expiry Date: March 2021

Second Visitor Record
Expiration Date: March 2021 (expiration date of first visitor record)
juts put one date from first to last and sent both visitor records

rankbrain

Aug 30, 2018
Any other opinions, i have 2 champion members telling me to do two opposite things (appreciate the responses though, thank you!)