+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extended family authorization application

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes he does
Great some do not realize that getting authorization doesn't mean that the TRV will be approved. The quarantine information has been updated to clarify that family members should be in a separate location in the home like a basement or in an airbnb.

alb20

Dec 4, 2020
Great some do not realize that getting authorization doesn't mean that the TRV will be approved. The quarantine information has been updated to clarify that family members should be in a separate location in the home like a basement or in an airbnb.
For sure we understand that part
I even include isolation plan for him as we have separate entrance basement
Just talking forever to get answer

Rowen2020

Dec 17, 2020
Sharing my experience. I have a visitors visa and have traveled to Canada once. I applied for a letter of authorization to visit my brother (who is a permanent resident) which is the reason I stated in my application. I emailed the application with all the required information on November 12 and received the auto reply acknowledging my email. I received the authorization on December 2, exactly 14 business days after . I submitted the following: application for authorization and statutory declaration (from my brother), copy of passport with visa, PR card of my brother, and both our birth certificates. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Reactions: Canaija2020

alb20

Dec 4, 2020
Sharing my experience. I have a visitors visa and have traveled to Canada once. I applied for a letter of authorization to visit my brother (who is a permanent resident) which is the reason I stated in my application. I emailed the application with all the required information on November 12 and received the auto reply acknowledging my email. I received the authorization on December 2, exactly 14 business days after . I submitted the following: application for authorization and statutory declaration (from my brother), copy of passport with visa, PR card of my brother, and both our birth certificates. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Amazing this will help someone
I waited 2 months with no reply and after 2 months of waiting I decided to send them another email with all the information again even than everyone suggested to just wait
And got approved email in 5 business day

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Amazing this will help someone
I waited 2 months with no reply and after 2 months of waiting I decided to send them another email with all the information again even than everyone suggested to just wait
And got approved email in 5 business day
Alb20, do you already have Visitor Visa prior to applying for Authorization Letter? Thank you

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Can you please share the 'REASON/PURPOSE' of VISIT you gave for your brother?

bunso604

Dec 7, 2020
Hello Im just wondering what type of evidence that has to to proven to justify that you and your significant other are in an "exclusive relationship" when applying for an authorization letter.

Mohtasim

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
27-04-2011