+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expressing interest in Canada PR before getting language results and/or ECA.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello all,
My journey towards immigration started in September 2018 when I started thinking about attempting IELTS test. Since then it has been an interesting learning curve for me and I have come to know a lot about the process of PR in the FSWP field. At the moment, I am at a standstill because I'm stuck at two fronts, one of which is my own case, and one of my friend's.

Yet to receive the ECA but cleared IELTS with CLB9. Contemplating whether EOI can be done before receiving the ECA, as one has to select "no" in the equivalency tab for education.
Is it possible to input the ECA as "yes" later with the IMM number or not?
PS: ECA is not expected for 4 more months.

Have received the ECA but reoccurring pattern of not achieving CLB9. Last result gave a 6.0 in speaking while everything else was above par. Re appearing again next month and hoping a favourable result.
Should an EOI profile be created in the meantime and language results updated with the upcoming exam results?

In both these cases, what is the probability of a rejection of profile based on these criterion, assuming that other factors are all good and do not negate the profile in any way?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Not possible. Profile will be ineligible.
2 - It is possible to edit language scores but the applicant would have to meet the 67/100 points under the six selection factors with the current IETLS scores in order to be eligible.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
1 - Not possible. Profile will be ineligible.
2 - It is possible to edit language scores but the applicant would have to meet the 67/100 points under the six selection factors with the current IETLS scores in order to be eligible.
Thank you for replying.
So my case is a goner if I do the EOI part now.
My friend needs to check whether current score still makes the file deemed eligible, even if the score is just above 400 in crs calculaor.

Big question,
How to determine the 67 points?
Is there an online calculator for that?
Please link if there is.

Thanks again