+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry without job offer

clever

Dec 13, 2014
Dear all,

if you've got job offer from Canada you will get extra 600 points under express entry.if we haven't got an arranged employment we will not get 600 points.in this case the applicants who haven't got job offer ranking below applicants who have got it.Will it be harder to immigrate to Canada without arranged employment.

Thank you.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
As you have already answered yourself, yes it is harder. (Be more precise, it should be people with valid job offer, meaning only those with LMIA will get the points)

With the 600 points, those with valid job offer will always be selected first before those without. No one knows how much supply of ITA in each draw or how hard it is to get ITA as of now, but it should be clear after January...

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Wait until 1st of January, 2015.

Hope the scenario would be more clearer.

EasyCanadaVisa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
In 2013, about 1200 applicants migrated to Canada with a validated job offer/AEO/Arranged Employment... Whatever you want to call it. Numbers in 2014 are not much different. This is coming from a CIC officer in a presentation at National Education Conference in Calgary on November 7th, 2014...
So, if the quota of CIC in 2015 is 47000-51000 immigrants under FSW plus the PNP and out of that say about a 1000 people have a validated job offer, where do you think the rest of immigrants will come from?

snkarora

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Delhi_India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 January 2015
AOR Received.
24 May 2015
From where did you get this figure?

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Guys , just give it a logical thinking . May be these steps can be useful to understand EE in detail. And please correct me if my understanding is wrong here .

You apply under EE category --> Job Offer --> Yes --> Invitation will be sent to apply the visa under FSWP / FSTP .

PN --> Yes --> Invitation will be sent to apply the visa under Prov Nom category.

CEC --> Yes --> Pool of Immigrants in CEC --> Rankings based on scores --> Invitations will be sent
to the top rankers through to the lower rankers.( However, we will get 100% clarification on
this in Jan 2015 )

--> No --> Pool of immigrants --> Ranking based on scores -->Highest rankers will be
invited first followed by the other rankers. ( However , we will get 100%
clarification on this in Jan 2015 )

FSWP - Federal Skilled Workers Program
FSTP - Federal Skilled Trades Program
CEC - Canadian Experience Class
PN - Provincial Nominee

No - Usually someone with NO Joboffer / Cec / PN ( Like me ) .

Please give your views and correct me if my understanding is wrong on any of the above . Thanks .

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EasyCanada is right. There is nothing to worry about for those who do not have offer with LMIA or PNP, most of the candidates selected will be as always without job offer. The system is a lot better than before , highest ranking people (more educated and experienced) will be invited first. Since there will be about 2000 invitation every 2 weeks (assumption based on facts, meaning number of average of immigrants every year divided by 24 , because there will be 2 draws each month).

Most difference will be done by IELTS score since it is involved 2 times in the RCS , once in core calculation and once in the transferable/experience points.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
EasyCanadaVisa said:
In 2013, about 1200 applicants migrated to Canada with a validated job offer/AEO/Arranged Employment... Whatever you want to call it. Numbers in 2014 are not much different. This is coming from a CIC officer in a presentation at National Education Conference in Calgary on November 7th, 2014...
So, if the quota of CIC in 2015 is 47000-51000 immigrants under FSW plus the PNP and out of that say about a 1000 people have a validated job offer, where do you think the rest of immigrants will come from?
Thumbs up for your analysis

asdfg942

Aug 22, 2013
I wish to know if there were any indication in Ministerial instructions about ITA intended to be offered for those without Job offer or Provincial Nomination?

I couldn't find this info anywhere in backgrounders/newsletters/ministerial instructions or even in CIC website.

EasyCanadaVisa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
asdfg942 said:
I wish to know if there were any indication in Ministerial instructions about ITA intended to be offered for those without Job offer or Provincial Nomination?

I couldn't find this info anywhere in backgrounders/newsletters/ministerial instructions or even in CIC website.
Here is your answer:
Express Entry Pool
33. Do I need a job offer to get into the Express Entry pool?

If you meet the criteria of one of the economic immigration programs subject to Express Entry, you will be accepted into the Express Entry pool. A job offer supported by an Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from an employer in Canada is a significant asset, but not a requirement.

Note: The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.

Information can be found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#33

CHEERS!!!

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Regina said:
Your points will be evaluated against Everybody's in the pool.
Will you be competing againts each other on the pool based on scores? Or you will be competing with everybody under the same NOC?

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
durchbeisser_17 said:
Will you be competing againts each other on the pool based on scores? Or you will be competing with everybody under the same NOC?
You will be competing the entire pool, based on rules which will be published by CIC before the draw. In particular case, if they specify that they will draw only one NOC, then you will be competing like you stated above in second question... However, the rules of the draw is known only to CIC before they publish it...

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Hi

I have a job offer but my employer wanted to know what are the next steps they need to take. I'm not sure which consultant is good regarding these matters. Any suggestions?