+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry with Hepa B

tigerph

Apr 5, 2017
Hi!

Anyone in here with same scenario or encounter with Hepa B case and get his PR application approved?

I am now in Canada and I have a Hepa b chronic status but as per doctor I’m not communicable and in good health that is why my Canadian Visa for working permit was approved by the CIC. At this moment I am now in the stage of my application for PR. I’m worried because of my health status. And any advise hospitals in B.C. for Gastrointestinal doctors. Thanks.

Regards,
tiger.ph

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hi tigerph..

Im from philippines, me and my partner are processing a common law my partner is the principal.
Im a hepa b chronic carrier, i have my last test lab year 2016 my VIRAL DNA @120 my SGPT/AL are within range,my partner has no idea about this..
Do i need to disclose my hepa during medical?

Thanks..

tigerph

Apr 5, 2017
Hi Smiley04,

Yes you need to disclose it during ur medical when the doctor or nurse ask you. Coz honesty is the best policy when it comes to that process. Just pray for your application and He will guide and help you all the way. Believe in His name.

Reactions: smiley04

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
I also went back to my doctor in st.lukes yesterday and had my hepa profile test to check if my viral dna since i had a low viral result year 2016.
Im also planning to go to dr.angelo lozada since he is a CIC accredited...

Since i dont know when will be our sched medical, im already doing my part to check my hepa b since my partner had no idea about my condition..

Am i doing the right decision? Is it possible to undergo a medical test to doc.lozada and bring the result and disclose my condition during my medical?

Thanks

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hi Smiley04,

Yes you need to disclose it during ur medical when the doctor or nurse ask you. Coz honesty is the best policy when it comes to that process. Just pray for your application and He will guide and help you all the way. Believe in His name.

Hi tigerph thanks for a quick response..im really worried about my health condition..

tigerph

Apr 5, 2017
Hey,

I believe you were doing it right. But don’t go yet the gastro untill you have your CIC medical. Coz here’s the thing they will ask you about it and the doctor will give you a list of what to do with your heap b lab. Then that’s the time you go to Dr. Angelo and he will tell you what kind of lab test you need and if you have the lab test already he will explain to you your case and he will give you a certificate to a test that your fit to work. And here another thing if your application is from a common law there is a special treatment for that kind of application check the CIC website for health inadmissible.

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
I'll get my result @ st.lukes after 5 working days then after that im planning to go to makati med and have my appointment with dr.angelo lozada..

So should i bring all the medical result during my medical?

Thanks again tigerph...

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hey,

I believe you were doing it right. But don’t go yet the gastro untill you have your CIC medical. Coz here’s the thing they will ask you about it and the doctor will give you a list of what to do with your heap b lab. Then that’s the time you go to Dr. Angelo and he will tell you what kind of lab test you need and if you have the lab test already he will explain to you your case and he will give you a certificate to a test that your fit to work. And here another thing if your application is from a common law there is a special treatment for that kind of application check the CIC website for health inadmissible.

Yes were processing for common law, im also worried if my partner will be ON HOLD bec of my condition?

tigerph

Apr 5, 2017
Yes you need to bring it all. And take note if you will do your CIC medical don’t go to St. Luke’s instead go to IOM Makati. It’s way more cheaper.

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hi tiger...

I got my result at st.lukes..

As findings for my liver:
The liver is not enlargerd with span of 11.5cm and shows mild increased reflectivity of its parenchyma.No dicrete mass lesion seen .Portal vein is not dilated.
IMPRESSION: mild patchy fattly liver

My DNA VIROL LOAD QUANTITATIVE DETECTION HBV-DNA 179 iu/ml

Compared to my last lab test at 2016 it was only @ 120

My SGPT/ALT 21

My SGPT /ALT last 2016 the range is 25

ANTIBODY TO HEPAPTITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - NON REACTIVE

HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - REACTIve

What can you say about my result compared to yours? Do i have a chance to get a visa?

Thanks

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hi tigerph...

I just want to ask during medical since i will declare that im a hepa b chronic carrier , what are test needed are they also going to ask also for liver ultrasound even i had a low dna viral and my sglg/alt are w/n range?

Im worried because my ultrasound result findings is that i had a mild patchy fatty liver..

Ty

mgcph

Jan 23, 2019
Hi tigerph...

I just want to ask during medical since i will declare that im a hepa b chronic carrier , what are test needed are they also going to ask also for liver ultrasound even i had a low dna viral and my sglg/alt are w/n range?

Im worried because my ultrasound result findings is that i had a mild patchy fatty liver..

Ty
hi, ano po update sa visa nyo?