+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

harryzaveri

Sep 29, 2018
Hello,
My CRS score is 417, profile is created in September, with NOC 0122. No job offer nor any relative in Canada, what are my realistic chance , Express entry or any PNP(Ontario or anyother)
Honest revert would be appreciated !

Sep 29, 2018
Hi everyone , my name is Faraz and I am from lahore, Pakistan.
I have a bachelor's degree in computer science and have 1.5 years of experience as an IT consultant.
surely can achieve IELTS Score 7.0 in both academic or general.
I am not sure whether I should apply for MASTER STUDIES or for Immigration.
My sister (PR) is living in Ontario and my cousins (citizen) are living in Saskatchewan. Although my preference is immigration Express Entry FSW or any other Saskatchewan skilled worker program.

Kindly guide accordingly
Thanks In Advance :)

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Hi everyone , my name is Faraz and I am from lahore, Pakistan.
I have a bachelor's degree in computer science and have 1.5 years of experience as an IT consultant.
surely can achieve IELTS Score 7.0 in both academic or general.
I am not sure whether I should apply for MASTER STUDIES or for Immigration.
My sister (PR) is living in Ontario and my cousins (citizen) are living in Saskatchewan. Although my preference is immigration Express Entry FSW or any other Saskatchewan skilled worker program.

Kindly guide accordingly
Thanks In Advance :)
Take the IELTS general test and enter the EE pool. With your occupation you have a high chance of getting PNP in some provinces.
Give it a shot! Good luck!

KMINHAJ63

Aug 14, 2018
Request from experts / seniors in respect of ECA application from WES:

Please guide for start date of education by keeping the following questions:

1) for Secondary Education (10 years school education) what should be start date. Suppose I have passed my matric exams (Secondary School Certificate) in year 2000. Should I write start date as 1998 to 2000 (last two years of exams) or 1990 to 2000 (whole school attending period).

2) If a three year professional degree i.e. ACCA I have passed in fives years due to fail in some semester. Should I write my start date from registration date with the Institute or three years back dated of completion date. For example, If I have joined ACCA in year 2004, but failed in some papers and passed in 2010. Start date should be 2004 or 2007. The course duration is three years.

Please clear as I am confused.

Thanks.

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Hello,
My CRS score is 417, profile is created in September, with NOC 0122. No job offer nor any relative in Canada, what are my realistic chance , Express entry or any PNP(Ontario or anyother)
Please indicate your full profile.
Educational qualification?
IELTS scores?
Job title?
Number of years of experience?
Married or single? Accompanying spouse?
Age?

KMINHAJ63

Aug 14, 2018
If a three year professional degree i.e. ACCA I have passed in fives years due to fail in some semester. Should I write my start date in WES Profile from registration date with the Institute or three years back dated of completion date. For example, If I have joined ACCA in year 2004, but failed in some papers and passed in 2010. Start date should be 2004 or 2007. The course duration is three years.

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If a three year professional degree i.e. ACCA I have passed in fives years due to fail in some semester. Should I write my start date in WES Profile from registration date with the Institute or three years back dated of completion date. For example, If I have joined ACCA in year 2004, but failed in some papers and passed in 2010. Start date should be 2004 or 2007. The course duration is three years.
write actual dates, they also require ACCA to send docs directly.so write you actual start date

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone have info on Atlantic pilot program?
Lot of ppl are charging money for offer latter and endorsement from province, Is there any way to verify that endorsement?

harryzaveri

Sep 29, 2018
Please indicate your full profile.
Educational qualification?
IELTS scores?
Job title?
Number of years of experience?
Married or single? Accompanying spouse?
Age?
Educational qualification - MBA in marketing
IELTS scores - L-8.5,R -7,S- 7.5,W - 6.5
Job title - Senior relationships manager (Wealth management/financial planning)
Number of years of experience - 3 years in NOC 0122
Married or single - Single
AGE - 27
CRS score - 417

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi Seniors/Friends,

I submitted my eARP two months ago along with all the additional documents CIC asked. I have been waiting for my PR and I found out by chance regarding the police certificate, my situation is as follows;

I went to my home country (stayed there for 4 weeks) and obtained my PCC on 10th and departured on 20th to Hong Kong (my current residence/working place). What I found out was that, the PCC should be obtained AFTER you have left the country and if it issued before the departure date, then your application will be refused.

However, as per my BG status it says "“We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“" meaning that I am in IP2 stage,
So does it mean that CIC has no problem with my PCC? and everything is alright at this stage? Should I get a new PCC and send to CIC?

I am so nervous and scared, i worked so hard for this application and now it seems i lost it! Please Help!?

Thank you in advance

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hello all experts and seniors,
I’m new here. I am trying to read through different forums here. But I have not been able to find an answer to my question. I have a continuous experience of seven years as a government Teacher without any break, not even of a single day, but I am working on contract. Every year contract gets renewed. But I have heard that CIC does not accept CONTRACT work experience. Is it true? Plz advise.
Can I count my work experience or not?
I’m very confused. Though I work the same as regular teachers.
Please help.
TIA.
HI, it is not like that, if you are on contractual basis ABC agency gives you salary every month, so when it comes to get a reference letter you have to provide on the letter head of that ABC company which pays you.
It does not matter you are on roll or on contractual basis ...

Reactions: g90

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hello,
My CRS score is 417, profile is created in September,2018 with NOC 0122. No job offer nor any relative in Canada, what are my realistic chance , Express entry or any PNP(Ontario or anyother)
Don't loose hope, you may think after looking at the previous draws that it's impossible, but u never know, try improving your score if possible, get your all educational certificates assessment done.
Always keep a balance between yes and no.

harryzaveri

Sep 29, 2018
Don't loose hope, you may think after looking at the previous draws that it's impossible, but u never know, try improving your score if possible, get your all educational certificates assessment done.
Always keep a balance between yes and no.
Sure mate, I am not loosing hope just looking for the different options.All of my Education assessment is done with IQAS that's how my express entry profile is created and active.Even I am planning for appearing IELTS as with CLB 9 (currently it's CLB8) my scores will cross 450.
Anyways appreciate your feedback...cheers buddy !

Last edited: