+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Is this how add to apply for Canadian immigrant visa? Dey wouldnt have just make it simple, not to stress someone..... So without paying my application will not be processed?
I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Please rephrase.

sushdaz

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for detailed and step-by-step write-up. I've my IELTS scores in hand and want to go ahead with ECA. Can anyone suggest on the process to choose the organization to get an ECA done? Also, when and why are Transcripts required?

rodrigopaixao

Aug 24, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I have a question: I worked at Sears Canada, which is closing their doors soon. They will sign the work experience letter to me, but what happen when they close? Is there any problem?

Thanks.

Rodrigo

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Thanks for detailed and step-by-step write-up. I've my IELTS scores in hand and want to go ahead with ECA. Can anyone suggest on the process to choose the organization to get an ECA done? Also, when and why are Transcripts required?
You can get an evaluation done in the organizations found in this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed.html

I advice you to choose carefully between these organizations based on the price and reviews that you can find on the Internet. I used WES, though the process was smooth, the reviews are not optimistic and customer service is not great!

Reactions: sushdaz

she_far

Dec 21, 2017
Hi ,

I would appreciate if someone can help me understand family sponsor for spouse and kids. My CRS score is below 400 when i include my spouse however it crosses once i exclude her score. So, If I opt not to take my family along , would it be possible to sponsor them afterwards. Looing forward for a reply.

sorelconsty

Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone
My brother had an issue today when he paid his rprf after requested by Cic.
He paid the fees with visa card. The card that he always use to use.
The fees have deducted into the bank account with SMS confirmation but the online cic payement page said "payement not approved".
He tries again to pay but have a SMS " insufficient funds".

The first payment was really deducted on visa card but not approuved by cic online page.

He immediately raise a CSE on enquiery online page about that.

Now he don't know what to do.
1- somebody had this issue?
2- cic Can refund this payment?
3- how cic refund?
4- how many times it Can take?

Please nées tour help.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Is this true? My account was updated this morning from NA to background check is in progress. See below.

My AOR is December 8th (FSW-Outland). They requested additional information on December 28th, which I uploaded on the same day. Now, my background check has been updated from NA to we are processing your background check.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean I will get a PPR soon?
in my opinion you should have already got your PPR

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
I recently got Aor, now i have to upload documents.. In case of proof.. I got them from my parents account.. They transfered the fund tk my account 2 months ago.. Do i need to attach any affidavit declaring that my parents will not take this money bac

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
I recently got Aor, now i have to upload documents.. In case of proof.. I got them from my parents account.. They transfered the fund tk my account 2 months ago.. Do i need to attach any affidavit declaring that my parents will not take this money bac
In case of proof of funds

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
My WES education credential report was issued in may 2013 and likely to be completed in may 2018, how can I get new valid report please help.

sushdaz

Oct 23, 2017
You can get an evaluation done in the organizations found in this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed.html

I advice you to choose carefully between these organizations based on the price and reviews that you can find on the Internet. I used WES, though the process was smooth, the reviews are not optimistic and customer service is not great!
Thanks again.. Checked all designated institutions. The reason for selecting WES could be the time taken to complete it. While other institutions range it from 17-20 weeks, WES mentions 20 days. Do they actually close in that span? From cost perspective, they are almost same as others.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks again.. Checked all designated institutions. The reason for selecting WES could be the time taken to complete it. While other institutions range it from 17-20 weeks, WES mentions 20 days. Do they actually close in that span? From cost perspective, they are almost same as others.
I have recently got my ECA from WES they are cool, what happens is as foolows :
If your university is recognized then directly send the sealed envelop with the certificate and transcripts in it, once they arrive they state: documents received in evaluation staus ;7 days later it turns to documents accepted at that point the 20 days count down starts and it is accurate 20 days
Same situation for ices bcit i have tried both for me and my spouse. they are alike except Wes gives you report in PDF

Reactions: sushdaz

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I got my FSW PR visa as a single applicant but plan to get married in Jan 2018. I am flying in Feb 2018 to Canada.

Can I fly into Canada with my current visa and apply for family visa from there instead of reapplying for my visa? Should I declare at immigration counter that I am married? How should I go about it if I don't want to delay my entry into Canada?

Thanks in advance