+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Vishu14

Nov 8, 2017
I hope your previous company must have official letterheads. If they do have then you should mention all the information required (working hours, full time, job duties) and explicitly mention that you were paid in cash and there is no salary account and get it signed/stamped. That will be fine
Yes they do and yes i can get everything mentioned. Should i mention that i was paid in cash ot avoid writing it. It would take unnecessary attention

sahil1515

Nov 6, 2017
Hello there,
I have a question, if anybody can help with that, i would really appreciate it.
So I am applying for express entry pnp and i have gathered all the documents. Do i also need my information from my old passport because it has USA visa stamped on it but that is also expired. So if anyone can tell me do i need to submit the information for my old passport or old USA visa?
Thank you

Last edited:

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys,

My additional documents section changed to "We do not need additional documents". I hope that it is a good sign.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello there,
I have a question, if anybody can help with that, i would really appreciate it.
So I am applying for express entry pnp and i have gathered all the documents. Do i also need my information from my old passport because it has USA visa stamped on it but that is also expired. So if anyone can tell me do i need to submit the information for my old passport or old USA visa?
Thank you
Hello,

No need for old passport. The instructions only ask for the information page and all pages with visa, markings and stamps in a current/valid travel document. So the old passport is not required.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes they do and yes i can get everything mentioned. Should i mention that i was paid in cash ot avoid writing it. It would take unnecessary attention
The method of payment is irrelevant. What they need to know is whether you were paid or not. So all you need to mention is xyz earned a salary of $12345 per year including bonuses and allowances.

All the best

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,
I need to get a gift deed from a notary in India. I don't have any idea about the process. Do I need to type the content on an A4 sheet or the Notary types the details himself? Plus, is it mandatory for the donor to be present at the time of notarization of documents?

dpthms

Sep 24, 2017
I am creating EE profile and have below queries:
1. In education details, for institution name nd city what i need give, college name or university?
2. In work history, under employer name there is city/town, is it work location?
What if my company address in reference letter is different from work location?
(reference letter is issued by Bangalore office, but i was working in Trivandrum office)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I need to get a gift deed from a notary in India. I don't have any idea about the process. Do I need to type the content on an A4 sheet or the Notary types the details himself? Plus, is it mandatory for the donor to be present at the time of notarization of documents?
Hi,

There are no set rules on this, it just depends on the Notary. I would suggest you write it and then go to the Notary together with the gift giver as they must sign.

regards

Reactions: tarun1110

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I am creating EE profile and have below queries:
1. In education details, for institution name nd city what i need give, college name or university?
Put what is written on your certificate. If it was distance learning write {by correspondence} next to the name.
CITY- put where the university is located.

Where it asks- where did this activity take place (personal history) put the actual city you studied in.

2. In work history, under employer name there is city/town, is it work location?
If there is an actual office where you worked put that city. If not put the head office details.

What if my company address in reference letter is different from work location?
(reference letter is issued by Bangalore office, but i was working in Trivandrum office)

This wont be an issue. However, you can explain it in your LOE.
see answers in red.

All the best

phcanada

Nov 9, 2017
Hi all,

I would like to inquire and clarify some items regarding post-ITA form submission:

1. Spouse's foreign work experience is not relevant to CRS score. I placed it for our EE but will proceed to delete it and instead place it as part of personal history, as recommended in other posts and will write an LOE that we are not able to claim CRS points for it anyways. Would like to confirm that this is acceptable?

2. We have an existing Australian police clearance as of July 2017. Is this still valid for eAPR submission this November? I know it should be valid for at least 6 months, but I read in other forums that police clearance is only good for 3 months?

3. I am currently in Australia on a bridging visa and will be here as I finish the eAPR. Should I declare my main residence as here or my address in my home country since I am technically not based here yet (my tourist visa is still active, and as per Australian immigration that takes precedent over bridging visa).

Hoping for your assistance on these inquiries!
Thanks very much!

Regards,
Anne

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,

I would like to inquire and clarify some items regarding post-ITA form submission:

1. Spouse's foreign work experience is not relevant to CRS score. I placed it for our EE but will proceed to delete it and instead place it as part of personal history, as recommended in other posts and will write an LOE that we are not able to claim CRS points for it anyways. Would like to confirm that this is acceptable?

This is perfect.

2. We have an existing Australian police clearance as of July 2017. Is this still valid for eAPR submission this November? I know it should be valid for at least 6 months, but I read in other forums that police clearance is only good for 3 months?

July is fine. The instructions clearly say no more than 6 months old.

3. I am currently in Australia on a bridging visa and will be here as I finish the eAPR. Should I declare my main residence as here or my address in my home country since I am technically not based here yet (my tourist visa is still active, and as per Australian immigration that takes precedent over bridging visa).

I would put my home country address.

Hoping for your assistance on these inquiries!
Thanks very much!

Regards,
Anne
Hi,

see answers in red.

regards