+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
If I only have scanned copies of my work experience, will that be sufficient or original/hard copy will be required as well further down the line?
I don't know of anyone who's been asked for the original/hard copies later in their PR application process or afterwards.

However, you may face issues if your current scans aren't high quality and IRCC asks for better resolution scans. Hopefully the scans you have with you are of good resolution.

Best of luck.

Navid86

Jun 29, 2017
Yes
I don't know of anyone who's been asked for the original/hard copies later in their PR application process or afterwards.

However, you may face issues if your current scans aren't high quality and IRCC asks for better resolution scans. Hopefully the scans you have with you are of good resolution.

Best of luck.
Yes, scans are perfect :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Guys
Good day. I guess i have a silly question.
I see some latest invitations at CIC website for Express entry (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/ita.asp) with points like 440, 417, 420 etc.

On the other side i see people opting for PNP program with 420 odd points. considering the fact that we need to pay extra 1500 dollars to apply for PNP and we should stay compulsorily in that specified province for 2 or 3 years.

So why cant we wait for ITA instead of PNP as the PNP also demands a 410+ CRS points.

Is it because PNP will confirm a berth to immigrate to Canada sooner than ITA or what ?

Sorry guys, i think im just confused please advise. Much appreciated.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
Good day. I guess i have a silly question.
I see some latest invitations at CIC website for Express entry (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/ita.asp) with points like 440, 417, 420 etc.

On the other side i see people opting for PNP program with 420 odd points. considering the fact that we need to pay extra 1500 dollars to apply for PNP and we should stay compulsorily in that specified province for 2 or 3 years.

So why cant we wait for ITA instead of PNP as the PNP also demands a 410+ CRS points.

Is it because PNP will confirm a berth to immigrate to Canada sooner than ITA or what ?

Sorry guys, i think im just confused please advise. Much appreciated.
well let me give you my case..
i had score of 425 points when i created my profile back in feb 2016. at that time, CRS cut off was around 451, and it kept increasing and at one stage during the year was steady around 490 points... obviously i couldnt wait (actually at that time i didnt even know CRS cut off would fall that much since lowest it ever reached was 451) for scores to fall down, so i opted for OINP... which costed me $1500 (i had to pay that twice, but thats a different story for another day)
when i got nomination in december (after i applied in february) my score increased by 600 points, which is basically guaranteed ITA in next draw. then i formally applied for PR application in january 2017.

the reason why i applied for OINP and paid extra amount is like i said before - i needed a guarantee that i would get an ITA... plus even lets say God forbid i made some mistake in the application and it got rejected, i would still have nomination so i can get ITA in next draw and apply again... to give you an example
in Feb 2016 the CRS score was 451, and i got ITA (if my score was say 452 at that time), in march IRCC rejected my application saying i didnt provide PCC in color, and asked me to go back into pool again... in march the CRS cut off was around 470s... that would mean becoz my score is 452, i would have had to wait for several months praying the score would fall further so i can get direct ITA... if i had nomination, my score would be >1000 so i would get ITA in any draw later on...

OK so if my score lets say as of today is 420, and cut off as per last draw is 433, i would still have to wait patiently, anxiously, not knowing if or when the CRS will drop to 420. also dont forget, for every birthday you have, you lose extra points... so i would either take a chance, hang onto my $1500 and wait for CRS to drop, or else pay $1500 for OINP nomination and guarantee ITA.

long post - but i hope it helped clearing your query lol...

Reactions: Kuchbhi

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
wow.. this clearly explains.. thanks a lot for your detailed explanation... I was not aware that we lose points for every birthday we cross after creating EE profile. This is surely dangerous...

One final query. For a family of 4. Me, my wife and 2 kids (less than 3 years old) should i pay 1500 each or will it be 1500 in total?

well let me give you my case..
i had score of 425 points when i created my profile back in feb 2016. at that time, CRS cut off was around 451, and it kept increasing and at one stage during the year was steady around 490 points... obviously i couldnt wait (actually at that time i didnt even know CRS cut off would fall that much since lowest it ever reached was 451) for scores to fall down, so i opted for OINP... which costed me $1500 (i had to pay that twice, but thats a different story for another day)
when i got nomination in december (after i applied in february) my score increased by 600 points, which is basically guaranteed ITA in next draw. then i formally applied for PR application in january 2017.

the reason why i applied for OINP and paid extra amount is like i said before - i needed a guarantee that i would get an ITA... plus even lets say God forbid i made some mistake in the application and it got rejected, i would still have nomination so i can get ITA in next draw and apply again... to give you an example
in Feb 2016 the CRS score was 451, and i got ITA (if my score was say 452 at that time), in march IRCC rejected my application saying i didnt provide PCC in color, and asked me to go back into pool again... in march the CRS cut off was around 470s... that would mean becoz my score is 452, i would have had to wait for several months praying the score would fall further so i can get direct ITA... if i had nomination, my score would be >1000 so i would get ITA in any draw later on...

OK so if my score lets say as of today is 420, and cut off as per last draw is 433, i would still have to wait patiently, anxiously, not knowing if or when the CRS will drop to 420. also dont forget, for every birthday you have, you lose extra points... so i would either take a chance, hang onto my $1500 and wait for CRS to drop, or else pay $1500 for OINP nomination and guarantee ITA.

long post - but i hope it helped clearing your query lol...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow.. this clearly explains.. thanks a lot for your detailed explanation... I was not aware that we lose points for every birthday we cross after creating EE profile. This is surely dangerous...

One final query. For a family of 4. Me, my wife and 2 kids (less than 3 years old) should i pay 1500 each or will it be 1500 in total?
you start losing points after you cross the age of 30... thats IRCCs way of saying happy birthday :)
just $1500 in total.

however, OINP i believe is closed currently... they will probably reopen sometime this year.. also OINP has specific NOC codes they target - so not everyone who has >400 CRS score will get notification of interest.

good luck

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
you start losing points after you cross the age of 30... thats IRCCs way of saying happy birthday :)
just $1500 in total.

however, OINP i believe is closed currently... they will probably reopen sometime this year.. also OINP has specific NOC codes they target - so not everyone who has >400 CRS score will get notification of interest.

good luck
Thanks again... Fingers crossed... Im still waiting for my WES ...

allenwu08023

Jul 27, 2017
Hello guys!

I have a question here hope someone could give me some advise.

I just got my ITA last week, and preparing the doicuments.

My wife is holding a student visa at the moment and studying in a university. It is required to submit a enrolment letter from her school, for which she needs to be enrolled in at least three courses.

The question is that after she get the enrolment letter can she drop the courses? Will CIC contact university to check her status? Because we just had a baby and she doesn't have the time and energy to take three courses at the same time. Does anyone had similar situation before?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Hi ,

I have a question. My AOR date is June 20th. My BG showed it was under review( i dont remember the phrasing). It then changed to NA( without any meds passed). And now after meds have passed it has changed to" processing your background check. we will msg if we need any more information".

Any idea which stage I'm in?Or could be? IP1 or IP2?

TGupta

Jul 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have got the invitation last week and now we are filling online forms on cic website for applying PR. So after filling all the information and clicking continue , i guess document lists get generated which needs to be uploaded. Can we come back from documents page as well to all the forms submission page. plz help.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have got the invitation last week and now we are filling online forms on cic website for applying PR. So after filling all the information and clicking continue , i guess document lists get generated which needs to be uploaded. Can we come back from documents page as well to all the forms submission page. plz help.
yes you could. You could go back to "Form" page after clicking "Continue" too.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Friends,

Can anyone pls share the best way I can prepare for my writing part as I will be taking the exam on the 9th of September, and last time I only got 6.5. And considering the current situation, my writing band score is fluctuating at 6.5-7, so it will be of a great help if any individuals can share what is the best way of studying in the remaining time, considering only 20 days left before the examination and I need to get at least 7.5 in the exam to go through. Thank you everyone, hope someone can give me some advice :)

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have claimed points for sibling relationship after the new changes and got an ITA.
I have a few queries about the Proof of Sibling Relationship section.

Here's my situation:
There is a difference in me and my sibling's passport. While my brother has my father's First name and Last name in his, mine has my father's middle name added as well.
So in my brother's passport it will be "Fname Lname" while in mine it's "Fname Mname Lname". Mother's name is similar in both of our passports.

I've seen it being discussed that birth certificates can be submitted as proof but my brother doesn't have a birth certificate and since he's in Canada now we can't get one made.

So my question is, what do I submit as proof of my sibling relationship? Would the extra middle name in my passport cause any issues?

Navid86

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Friends,

Can anyone pls share the best way I can prepare for my writing part as I will be taking the exam on the 9th of September, and last time I only got 6.5. And considering the current situation, my writing band score is fluctuating at 6.5-7, so it will be of a great help if any individuals can share what is the best way of studying in the remaining time, considering only 20 days left before the examination and I need to get at least 7.5 in the exam to go through. Thank you everyone, hope someone can give me some advice :)
on the same boat.

Apr 17, 2017
Today I got an ADR from CIC asking for Afghanistan PCC and I have 60 days to provide it.

Now with my eAPR I had already provided an LOE saying its 5 months since I applied for the PCC and I dont have any response from the Afghanistan Embassy.

Any ideas what I can do here?
Any updates on this ??