+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks Guys for the response...appriciate that...I have Joining letters, experience letters, and salary slips of all the organizations which i wotked with..will they work

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Guys for the response...appriciate that...I have Joining letters, experience letters, and salary slips of all the organizations which i wotked with..will they work
you need a roles and responsibilities letter - basically saying what were your daily job duties... they need that to match with NOC code you are applying for...
rest is fine.

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi!

Pls help out!

I lived in Pakistan from birth to July, 2013. Then got employed in UAE. From July, 2013 uptill now I have visited Pakistan many times. I departed Pakistan the last time in June, 2017.

So,

Pakistan PCC should be from the Date I turned 18 TILL July, 2013 which is the date I permanently moved to UAE

OR

Pakistan PCC should be from the Date I turned 18 TILL June, 2017 which is the date I last departed from Pakistan

Thanks!

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Guys thanks for the reply, also if someone can suggest on the below issue, my transcripts made by university have digital signature on it, however they are in the sealed envolop and stamp on it as well. So will there be any issue from wes end?

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello Experts,

I am just on the last stage of my EE application awaiting PPR soon in few days. I am getting married in september and that is why going to India. if i get my passport stamped here in canada right now(FSW Inland)
and then go to INDIA and inform CIC about marriage.

1. Will I be able to return my COPR and passport in INDIA ?
2. As per the lastest trend how much time they are taking for addition of spouse.
3. Can i get my passport stamped again in india itself.
4. When we get COPR do they ask if there would be any changes in your status in next 6 months(Just read somewhere).

Please throw some light on this?

Thanks

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi All,

My express entry profile was in submitted status and today morning when I logged in, I was surprised to see status of the submitted turned to be 'updated'. I have not received any email or anything corresponding to the same. After I clicked on check messages. The status came back to submitted again.

note: my OINP application is in assessment status with ontario province.

can someone share their views on the same? Is there anything to worry?

Last edited:

GuiStocovick

Aug 1, 2017
Hi everyone, during my graduation in Law School in Brazil I worked as a paid intern in law offices for around 3 years and later I worked as a lawyer, should I put my work history including the intern period under the NOC 4112 (Lawyers and Quebec notaries)? Also, one of the first paid intern jobs was about 10 months and 20hrs/weekly, does it count equivalent as a full-time for 5 months? Thank you!

Aymen786

Jul 29, 2017
Hi

Can anyone please guide that from where O-Level , A-Level, BSc Oxfor Brookes University and ACCA degrees will be attested for ECA ?

Douglasd

Aug 1, 2017
Hi,

My Ielts general score is 6.5 which was done in the year 2015, August. Am I eligible to submit my resume into the pool for express entry? when I did that it says 'you are not eligible. I have an overall experience of 14 years in IT industry, WES done.

Can someone please suggest.

Thanks.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My Ielts general score is 6.5 which was done in the year 2015, August. Am I eligible to submit my resume into the pool for express entry? when I did that it says 'you are not eligible. I have an overall experience of 14 years in IT industry, WES done.

Can someone please suggest.

Thanks.
ielts is only valid for 2 years, you need to write it again

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi

Can anyone please guide that from where O-Level , A-Level, BSc Oxfor Brookes University and ACCA degrees will be attested for ECA ?
Hi,

You dont need to have O and A level credentials assessed. WES will assess your BSc and ACCA.

Regards

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please I want to add my payslips as part of proof of employment. how many months of payslip should I attach?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone, during my graduation in Law School in Brazil I worked as a paid intern in law offices for around 3 years and later I worked as a lawyer, should I put my work history including the intern period under the NOC 4112 (Lawyers and Quebec notaries)? Also, one of the first paid intern jobs was about 10 months and 20hrs/weekly, does it count equivalent as a full-time for 5 months? Thank you!
Hi,

1) If it wasn't part of the degree requirement and your duties match the NOC, you can count it.
2) Yes

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Please I want to add my payslips as part of proof of employment. how many months of payslip should I attach?
Hi,

They are optional so it's really up to you. If you have the letter with full detail, 3-6 months will be fine.

regards