+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,
Please help, where shall one upload CV/Resume - alongwith educational docs????...(i know it is not necessary just being proactive).

Thanks
Hi,

They won't give you a job, so the don't care about your CV. They just want reference letter to prove the experience you are claiming. So don't bother.lol

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Does one has to mandatorily stay in Canada after landing until he/she gets PR card? I had an understanding if we give an address within Canada for PR card delivery, the same will get delivered to that address, and the person at that address can then receive and send it to PR card holder by post to him in his/her respective country. (caveat is you should have that someone in Canada who can receive and send the card)
My understanding is that you don't have to. You can activate your PR then leave the next day. Just travel with your COPR.

I stand to be corrected, hope someone can confirm.

Regards

Reactions: amit524

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
I received ITA in April and submitted eAPR today. I need Mexico PCC as I lived there for more than 6 months. The instructions on CIC website are unclear as far as the timeline of events are concerned for Mexico PCC.
Should I wait to hear from CIC on Mexico PCC or can I go ahead and send the required documents to Canadian Embassy in Mexico?

arjun2017

Jun 28, 2017
Hi,
I am getting this message of PROCESSING PAYMENT after submitting my express entry profile. Can someone advise why it is taking so much time to receive confirmation.

elsmen

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
Hi,

In theory, you can use this experience as long as you have a reference letter in the required format:
"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

However, as family businesses are often abused, you will need to provide as much as you can to prove that this is genuine experience. So income tax returns would help, also add contracts of employment and, if possible, business registration documents to prove it is a genuine business.

All the best
Thanks a lot TanakaM, our company is registered and a genuine company, just wanted to clarify what is contracts of employment, also, I know this is bit on the technical side but being a full-time student(bachelors) while getting your full time work experience (2 years family business), will CIC disregard this experience or do they consider it.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Can anyone describe the status changes after medical passed and bgc: NA?

It took 43days from AOR to medical passed. How many days to expect for getting PPR?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Do i need to get my birth certificate copy to complete EE profile?
No, you don't. Birth certificates are not required for adults unless you are using it as evidence of a relationship with someone in Canada.

regards

mona2020

Jun 28, 2017
Hello Everyone !!!

I am seeking assistance regarding my express entry profile, I already submitted my express entry profile more than a month ago and I received my CRS score as well. I did not log into my express entry profile for a while because my CRS score is not that great.

This morning I log into my profile it’s still active but in my work history section it says IN PROGRESS. After clicking the work history I can see a new section called RESEARCH and in my work history it shows my primary NOC code and when did I qualify for it. But the employment history is totally blank.

Shall I put employment information again or it will be updated automatically. What shall I write in the research section?

TIA

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks a lot TanakaM, our company is registered and a genuine company, just wanted to clarify what is contracts of employment, also, I know this is bit on the technical side but being a full-time student(bachelors) while getting your full time work experience (2 years family business), will CIC disregard this experience or do they consider it.
1) A contract is the document you sign when you start employment.
2) One can gain foreign work experience while studying, so it is acceptable.

All the best

Reactions: elsmen

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi guys,
what is mean when upload your certificate that : Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Regards
Hi,

It just means your document has been saved on the system but you are yet to submit your application.

Regards

Reactions: otman

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I received ITA in April and submitted eAPR today. I need Mexico PCC as I lived there for more than 6 months. The instructions on CIC website are unclear as far as the timeline of events are concerned for Mexico PCC.
Should I wait to hear from CIC on Mexico PCC or can I go ahead and send the required documents to Canadian Embassy in Mexico?
Hi,

This depends on whether you are a Mexican citizen or not.

If you are, it looks like you can go ahead and send the required documents.
If you aren't you will need to wait for a letter from the officer.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/mexico.asp

Regards