+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
No need to worry about this as one is allowed to take holidays or emergency leave. This is between you and your employer. IRCC just want to know that you were a full-time employee at the time.

Regards
Ok, thanks for your help.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
One more question please, I have 2 years+ experience between 2009 and 2011 and took about 5 years break, getting my Masters and some other things. I started another job last year which is about a year+ now. They are both under the same NOC, can I claim points for both jobs cumulatively as 3 years despite the gap in between, or it has to be just one. 3 years gives me 436 and with 1 or 2 years I will have 411. Help pls.

sais2008

Jul 17, 2016
Kindly some one help..
In EAPR form for dependent child family history can we leave it blank and say yes to the question have you told about the relatives of PR child?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have question does anyone can apply for express entry individually without family members? please help me if anyone has knowledge about this type of situation. thanks to all
Asna
Hi,
Yes you can, if you are singe that is. If you are married you have to inform CIC. If you don't it will be misrepresentation. You can choose to have them as non-accompanying family members.

Regards

Reactions: asna

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Kindly some one help..
In EAPR form for dependent child family history can we leave it blank and say yes to the question have you told about the relatives of PR child?
Yes you can, unless you, your spouse and other children are not her only close family members.
Most people will answer yes and leave it blank.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
One more question please, I have 2 years+ experience between 2009 and 2011 and took about 5 years break, getting my Masters and some other things. I started another job last year which is about a year+ now. They are both under the same NOC, can I claim points for both jobs cumulatively as 3 years despite the gap in between, or it has to be just one. 3 years gives me 436 and with 1 or 2 years I will have 411. Help pls.
This doesn't matter, you are only required to have 1 year of continuous work experience in your primary NOC. So yes, you can claim 3 years of experience.

Regards

Reactions: dammieh

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
This doesn't matter, you are only required to have 1 year of continuous work experience in your primary NOC. So yes, you can claim 3 years of experience.

Regards
Ok, thank you.

Nasak

May 18, 2017
we are a family applying, does my wife need to get her ECA also before opening the express entry profile, or because I'm the main applicant, her ECA not needed before opening the profile??

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
we are a family applying, does my wife need to get her ECA also before opening the express entry profile, or because I'm the main applicant, her ECA not needed before opening the profile??
You can create it without her ECA. In fact, it's not compulsory for her ECA to be done but you can not claim points for her education without it.

Regards

sakthiece

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Are you saying you wrote- xxxx collage- abc university or you didnt mention the university at all?
Similarly, in EE profile just entered my Collge name but in PR form I modifed to College Name -Univ Name. Is it fine? Do I need to mention this in LOE or just leave it? Please assist.

sakthiece

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
No it won't, I can't possible see how it can do so in any way.

All the best
Thanks for your reply, I've added my spouse and kid as my depends in PR application and they have done their PCC in home country. I am planning to being here after submitting my docs for PR, I hope this will not have any impact on my application. Or Do I need to inform CIC about this?

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I am an ACCA member and ACCA have signed MOU with CPA Canada, I can get CPA certification on ACCA basis.
After CPA can I claim addition points?
Post-secondary education in Canada - credential of one or two years 15
Post-secondary education in Canada - credential three years or longer 30

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Similarly, in EE profile just entered my Collge name but in PR form I modifed to College Name -Univ Name. Is it fine? Do I need to mention this in LOE or just leave it? Please assist.
You must definitely mention any changes made between EE profile and PR application in your LOE.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for your reply, I've added my spouse and kid as my depends in PR application and they have done their PCC in home country. I am planning to being here after submitting my docs for PR, I hope this will not have any impact on my application. Or Do I need to inform CIC about this?
Sorry, i don't understand. What do you want to do after submitting your PR application?

May 29, 2017
Hi everyone.
First time on here so please bare with me.
In the last few months I paid a company to submit my paper work to CIC as I'm not the best with technology. As it stands, I'm currently sat in the express entry pool with 278 CRS points. I qualify under the federal trades program and I'm aware that on Friday there was a draw and my program came under this.

My question is:-
If I have received an email off CIC via my agent saying "congratulations you're now a candidate in the express entry pool" is that me officially in the system?.

I got told I had to register with job bank and I did everything that was asked but after this I've not heard off my agent and I'm desperate to know if I'm sat on an ITA. Obviously it's the bank holiday and I'm really impatient because I can't log on to the website because my agent is the one that sorts all this out.

If anyone can help I would massively appreciate it.

Thanks