+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi

I have a query regarding noc 0121.

Hi i am currently working as assistant manager Auto insurance channel for a private general insurance company.The previous profile i was handling was Assistant manager bancassurance channel.So i have a total of 2 years experience as assistant manager in auto insurance and banassurance channel.My question is will it be possible for me to apply to noc 0121 as i have worked as a assistant manager not manager.Please help me as i am bit confused with this NOC...
Hi,

When selecting an NOC the title you held is on very little or no importance. Select an NOC in which you have performed the actions in the lead statement and the majority of duties listed. Base your decision on this.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey!

One of my younger brothers wants to create an online profile with express entry. He is confused about his NOC. He is working as a Marketing Executive. Is there anybody can help him find out his NOC. Thanks in advance.

With regards
Hi,
As advised in the previous post, he must go through all codes in the Marketing and Sales fields and then select an NOC in which he has performed the actions in the lead statement and the majority of duties listed.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello friends,

I have recieved ITA in the last draw & i m arranging all the documents required for submission.

I am working into an IT company since last 3 years & this is the only company i have worked with !!

Can anybody please provide me a list of employment related documents (that i need to get from my employer) ??

Thanks in advance !!
Hi,

Just follow these instructions and pay attention to detail:
"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

You can also add payslips and a business card of the person who has signed the letter (these are optional ).

Best of luck

Reactions: vimmy91

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
Please help for the small but important query:- For personal history section, can we skip giving information for 1-3 months (if possible) in last 10 years. For e.g. if one is awaiting to join an organization, then can we skip that waiting time period or should we mention that also? If we mention that, then do we need to upload any legal document for that period or just mention the clarification in LOE section. How should we handle these scenario. Similarly in case of my spouse as well this situation is there.
Please suggest.

Thanks
Hi,

Firstly, no evidence is required in personal history, so you will not be asked to upload anything to support information entered in this section.

Lastly, you can not leave any gaps what so ever in your personal history. So you must enter the periods you are referring to and select UNEMPLOYED as your activity during that time. There is no harm in being unemployed, it is perfectly normal.

All the best

deerak95

May 20, 2017
Greetings everyone

I am a CIMA( Charted Institute of Management Accountants) Passed Finalist ( completed all exams but did not get my ACMA charter) and completed a Graduate Diploma(1 year) in New Zealand afterwards. I was wondering what my ECA equivalent would be under the express entry system.

Your kind responses are most welcome.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
All the best[/QUOTE]
Hi,
When you say "Do you think this discrepancy into the course starting mentioning date can reject my application ?" Which application are you referring to WES or PR application?

Dear TanakaM,

I am referring to WES application for ECA purpose for now, so if you think there is a chance or I have some ways to avoid it, pls let me know.

Thank you..

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I only have first name on my passport and no last name.
Name on passport:
First Name: Suraj Kumar
Last Name:

However, in my WES report, I have:
First Name: Suraj
Last Name: Kumar

Will it create any problem problem for Express Entry? Is there any additional document, I can attach and explaining this issue to CIC or this way it is okay. Thanks

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hi,

I only have first name on my passport and no last name.
Name on passport:
First Name: Suraj Kumar
Last Name:

However, in my WES report, I have:
First Name: Suraj
Last Name: Kumar

Will it create any problem problem for Express Entry? Is there any additional document, I can attach and explaining this issue to CIC or this way it is okay. Thanks
Don't think it's a big issue. Check your passport's barcode area. Does it have:
"INDKUMAR<<SURAJ" or
"IND<<KUMAR<SURAJ"?

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
Hi,

Just follow these instructions and pay attention to detail:
"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

You can also add payslips and a business card of the person who has signed the letter (these are optional ).

Best of luck
Thanks @TanakaM for the help !!
I want to ask u a question,

Actually i got busy in collecting the documents straightway & have not yet completed the post ITA profile.
that is the reason i didn't get the checklist.

I just hope that is not a problem & i can do it at any time.. :oops:

Is there any time constraint to complete those forms ?? (post ITA)

Please reply !!

Nick89

Jan 25, 2017
Hi,

This message is to enquire about my wife’s education history/work history section.

I had included my wife’s degree and higher secondary details under the education history section at the pre-ITA stage. Even though we hadn’t claimed any points (NO ECA), it has been carried over to the post-ITA form. In the upload document section, we could see upload files option corresponding to my wife's education history. Please note that we have not done ECA and have not claimed points for this in the pre-ITA satge.

I could move these details to personal history. However I will have to answer ``No`` to the question: has this person completed any post-secondary education? Would this be considered as a misrepresentation.

We are encountering the same issue in her work history section as well. The documents corresponding to her each work experience is asked for, though we have not got any points for this towards ITA.

It would be of immense help if someone could guide me on how to properly answer these sections.

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Thank you TanakaM for your reply. Can you please check this image if what i did is correct? This is my EE Profile, and what i did was to add separately the part time and full time. I am still thinking whether i should just cut my work experience so the part time will not get reflected.

Also, will i have any issue if i applied for EE and MPNP at the same time? in EE, i answered preferred province is still Manitoba.

Thank you again in advance for your reply!

In addition, you can actually just claim points for all your full time experience only, and leave out the part-time work. This will give you more that 4 years of work experience. Should be enough.

Also consider your points for the six selection factors: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

regards

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi,

I m being curious george here .. was wondering what are the likely stages for an application to go from Medicals Passed to PPR ??

Can someone throw some light to the various stages the application goes through after Medicals Passed till PPR?

Thanks much !!

May 13, 2016
Hey guys,
I am going to file my Express Entry Visa application today. As you know that we have to update last 10 years travel history there. Lets say, I file my application today and may be after a month I travel to some other country, will I have to update CIC regarding the same.
Thanks.