+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

billcanada

May 2, 2017
WES Query,

Please advised on below query. Expert advised

Done masters From UK still need to send bachelors degree ?
1) Do i need to fill academic record request form and send you along with courier.
2) Should i send my Degree ( Photocopy along with Transcript Copy)
3) Do i need to send my Bachelor which is done from Pakistan copy ?

Kindly advised.

Thanks

patsGP

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Seniors,

I need information on what to fill in some of the fields in FD-258 card. I got my finger printing done at the local police station, they only provided me with the FBI card.

(1) Do I have to fill in " Reason Fingerprinted" block? - If yes, what and is this field mandatory?
(2) ORI - Originating Agency Identifier - This is blank in my form. I read this information is mandatory, Please clarify and from where can i get this ORI number
(3) Citizenship - Do i have to write the complete name of the country or an abbreviation or country code? Is there a list of country codes?
(4) Place of Birth - Do i have to mention here country only (born outside US) or mention the city followed by country

Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
vaibhav007us said:
Thanks. But my salary slip only gives the monthly salary computation and does not mention anything about annual salary. Then effectively what is the use?
Well, its not really about your exact annual salary, its really just about proving beyond doubt that you have the experience that you have claimed. So pay slips will certainly help your cause.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
omkies said:
Can we change the information we had previously mentioned in the application at the time of accepting the ITA???

Below is my detailed query:-

I had mentioned total work experience of 5 years while uploading my details in Express Entry Pool. Now I have received ITA from CIC.
But now out of the total work ex, one company I worked for 6 months is not ready to provide the experience letter with Job Description.
So I was wondering if while submitted the application after receiving the ITA, can I delete that 6 months experience from the Professional Work experience field? (Since the maximum points I get for my Experience in India (outside canada work experience) is for 3 years work ex, my total score will not change) But will cic compare the info I submit with accepting the Invitation with the one provided at time of Express entry pool? Also should I mention the same in LOE under changes in circumstances?

All experts request your views on the same especially if anyone of you have modified or deleted info at the time of accepting the ITA.
Hi,

You are free to change anything you want to, just make sure you explain the reason why you are doing so in the LOE. So in your case just move this experience to personal history where no reference is required. Just make sure that removing it does not affect your eligibility using the 6 selection factors (minimum 67 points). http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
McThal said:
I uploaded the passport pages of my old passport where i have travel stamps and visa labels. The instruction there is to include all pages with travel stamps.
I
This instruction is in reference to a valid/current travel document (passport) not old ones.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Re: WES Query,

billcanada said:
Please advised on below query. Expert advised

Done masters From UK still need to send bachelors degree ?
1) Do i need to fill academic record request form and send you along with courier.
2) Should i send my Degree ( Photocopy along with Transcript Copy)
3) Do i need to send my Bachelor which is done from Pakistan copy ?

Kindly advised.

Thanks
Hi,

If you use the free degree equivalence tool it will tell you exactly which documents are required and how WES would like to receive them. http://www.wes.org/evaluations/preliminary.asp?
However ill give you my experience as I also have a UK Masters degree.

1) You fill it in and send it to your Uni.
2) Just a colour copy of your degree certificate, not the transcript which is sent directly to WES by the Uni.
3) You don't have to, but I would advise you do as there is no extra charge.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Shivanker said:
Hi Seniors,

I have a bit of a unique problem (hope not).
I worked in an organization under a particular NOC for a little more than a year. I started working in 2013 and was qualified to do this job from the 30th of May 2015 (The day I graduated). I left the company on the 17th of April 2016.

Now, when creating my EE profile I got points for this(for one Year) as you only have to enter the month and the year. hence, the period is 1 whole year. however, do you think it will be an issue after I get my ITA and when I submit my ref letters and degree certificates and transcripts as this period does not amount to exactly one year (365 Days)

Your advice is highly appreciated!
Hi,

This will likely be a problem as you do not actually have 1 year of experience.

All the best

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
Hello Everyone here,
Today, I'm back here and considering to reapply for Federal Skilled Worker under Express Entry. my application was rejected after medical due to insufficient points. This time I'm thinking about to reassess only my application in Express Entry without spouse and children in FSW category. In which situation anyone can apply individually and process further. If any member have any information or similar case, knowledge please share here and this will surly helpful to reassess my application. I hope for informative reply. Thanks to all.

ASNA

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi,

I am currently uploading documents as I got ITA early this week. I am confused about the passport thing. The instructions in the checklist says that I should upload the bio-data page of my passport and any pages with stamps, visas or markings. Now my current passport is still fresh as I only got it last year and I haven't used it to travel out of the county yet and it doesn't have any stamps or markings. I don't know if I should just upload only the biodata page.

All my visas and visa refusal stamps are in old passports dating back to 2005. I don't know if CIC wants me to include the pages of those stamps & visas in the old passports. I don't know what CIC's end game is with this. Are they trying to see the proof for the travel history we filled? If am to take the information in the image below literally, two keywords are to submit a valid travel document and the passport that I am going to use to travel. So it means any pages with visas should be from the new passport right?. But then again my mind is telling me to play it safe and not assume.

Someone please help me make a sense of this.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
omesanni said:
Hi,

I am currently uploading documents as I got ITA early this week. I am confused about the passport thing. The instructions in the checklist says that I should upload the bio-data page of my passport and any pages with stamps, visas or markings. Now my current passport is still fresh as I only got it last year and I haven't used it to travel out of the county yet and it doesn't have any stamps or markings. I don't know if I should just upload only the biodata page.

All my visas and visa refusal stamps are in old passports dating back to 2005. I don't know if CIC wants me to include the pages of those stamps & visas in the old passports. I don't know what CIC's end game is with this. Are they trying to see the proof for the travel history we filled? If am to take the information in the image below literally, two keywords are to submit a valid travel document and the passport that I am going to use to travel. So it means any pages with visas should be from the new passport right?. But then again my mind is telling me to play it safe and not assume.

Someone please help me make a sense of this.
Stamps are usually not a solid proof for all your travels because a lot of countries don't do exit stamps (Canada is an example). In the UAE, we can use our IDs to leave and enter the country without any stamps. I've got at least 5 overlapping/unclear stamps. Several stamps don't show dates in English, etc.

I would just follow the requirements and upload the most recent passport bio page, and any other important pages such as signature, last page, etc. I personally uploaded my whole current passport, including blank pages.

If you wanna play it safe, then upload the important pages of the previous passport. All I know is that it's gonna be really hard for you to fit 2 full passports in under 4 MB without making the scans look horrible.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Hello Everyone..Please help me out!!

I started working in a company on 31st March,2014.I took Leave without pay from 20th April,2014 to 29th May,2014 to take my 8 semester exams.I rejoined on 30th May,2014.That's why i entered May,2014 as my start date in EE profile.My 3 years will be completed on 30th May,2017 accordingly and my points would be 429.But cic credited points before 30th May,2017 and i received ITA on 4th May,2017 (Draw cutoff 423).Now i want to change my date to 31st March,2014.I will not mention about my leave without pay anywhere.Is that Okay??
What should i do according to your opinion.
Please help me out!!
Thanks

ddu

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am really new to this forum and still gathering information. Can someone help me out with experience points? I have worked for a company for 3 years and 6 months, however, out of that approximately 10 months I was on the payroll of a consultancy. Having said that, my job responsibilities were exactly same. I am in the process of getting the letter from the organization, but HR has said that they would not give any experience certificate when I was on the payroll of consultancy.

Further, I have gone ahead and asked for job duties letter from consultancy and they are ready to provide me all the details. Can someone please tell me if this experience will be considered? When I was on the payroll of consultant company, they have had provided me paystubs for each month and I have had an employee id too. I used to get my salary after tax deduction. To my understanding, CIC should consider my total experience? Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks!!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
ddu said:
Hi Everyone,

I am really new to this forum and still gathering information. Can someone help me out with experience points? I have worked for a company for 3 years and 6 months, however, out of that approximately 10 months I was on the payroll of a consultancy. Having said that, my job responsibilities were exactly same. I am in the process of getting the letter from the organization, but HR has said that they would not give any experience certificate when I was on the payroll of consultancy.

Further, I have gone ahead and asked for job duties letter from consultancy and they are ready to provide me all the details. Can someone please tell me if this experience will be considered? When I was on the payroll of consultant company, they have had provided me paystubs for each month and I have had an employee id too. I used to get my salary after tax deduction. To my understanding, CIC should consider my total experience? Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks!!
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Yes, this is acceptable. All your experience will be considered.
I would separate them into two entries in employment history to avoid confusion.

All the best

ddu

Feb 23, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Yes, this is acceptable. All your experience will be considered.
I would separate them into two entries in employment history to avoid confusion.

All the best
That was pretty fast. Cheers mate. Thanks for the quick information.

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hi,
I have created my profile in EE and I can't say when I will receive ITA so I think I should start preparing for my funds. I am principal applicant and my husband is dependent so do I have e to show funds in my account or funds in his account is Okay?

Also, how much old fund I need to show?