+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

missjunjie

Oct 21, 2016
strange I use cic tool get score 397 but when i tried to creat file and submit it says Profile Ineligible

anyone knows reason?

I have to try again, but not sure....

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
missjunjie said:
strange I use cic tool get score 397 but when i tried to creat file and submit it says Profile Ineligible

anyone knows reason?

I have to try again, but not sure....
What is your profile? Do you have ECA, IELTS already? Did you mention $12,164 or more funds? Do you have more than 1 year of experience?

varun0284

Oct 31, 2016
varun0284 said:
Hi Guys,

After submitting my PR application (post ITA) i am planning to get my passport renewed (as it expires in December 2017) and then update my application with the information of the new passport. What are the possible pitfalls that any of you could see in this plan?

Also, would i need to get my police verification done again?

Would highly appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks a lot

Cheers
Varun
Any suggestions guys? Would highly appreciate

Jain1982

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Guys, Kindly advice.

I have total work exp of 5 years in 2 different positions in the same department in same company & with similar working hrs. Position 1 – NOC 0213 – 3 years; and followed by Position 2 – NOC 0213 – 2 years. Only change in designation from position 1 to position 2 in the same department.

Should I mention break up of 3 years and 2 years separately in EE profile or should I mention 5 years of experience with current designation (position 2) as the job responsibilities remains same throughout 5 years.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Jain1982 said:
Hi Guys, Kindly advice.

I have total work exp of 5 years in 2 different positions in the same department in same company & with similar working hrs. Position 1 – NOC 0213 – 3 years; and followed by Position 2 – NOC 0213 – 2 years. Only change in designation from position 1 to position 2 in the same department.

Should I mention break up of 3 years and 2 years separately in EE profile or should I mention 5 years of experience with current designation (position 2) as the job responsibilities remains same throughout 5 years.
Having 3 years experience will avail maximum point for your job experience so you could just mention that three years or mention both with a single noc. Just make sure your both Designation are being mentioned on your single job experience letter.

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hi All
I have some confusion as i have applied for Permanent Residence Application after my ITA and waiting for decision, my IELTS going to expire in couple of months. Please guide me do i have to appear in another IELTS after my Permanent Resident visa application submitted or it is fine enough that i have applied with valid IELTS and it is locked.
Please help
Thanks in advance
Ken

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ken99 said:
Hi All
I have some confusion as i have applied for Permanent Residence Application after my ITA and waiting for decision, my IELTS going to expire in couple of months. Please guide me do i have to appear in another IELTS after my Permanent Resident visa application submitted or it is fine enough that i have applied with valid IELTS and it is locked.
Please help
Thanks in advance
Ken
Your IELTS scores get locked after submitting your eAPR.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Every one. I need some guidance from you ppl regarding filling of education section in Express Entry profile. While incorporating High School/Seconday School information what period i have to select for "Complete/ full tenor of studies" is it 12 years or 2 years? because in Pakistan high school like FSC/intermediate is of 2 years after Matriculation but for getting the certificate we have to go through total of 12 years of education i.e from class 1 to 12 (intermediate). Kindly guide what should i write there?

Just 2 years or 12 years?

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Hello All,

I have a question regarding Proof of Funds.

I have 2 dependants under my application (wife & son). This means I have to show $18,617. But is it necessary to show this in the form of CASH in bank? OR I can show that I have enough GOLD which can be turned into cash as and when required.

I currently have around $10k.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
faraz2512 said:
Hello All,

I have a question regarding Proof of Funds.

I have 2 dependants under my application (wife & son). This means I have to show $18,617. But is it necessary to show this in the form of CASH in bank? OR I can show that I have enough GOLD which can be turned into cash as and when required.

I currently have around $10k.

You cannot show gold as POF.

Noverahaq

Apr 23, 2017
I have a urgent query. I got ita now I m uploading docs. But my spouse s ielts score will expire on 9th may 2017. If I can upload all docs before 9th may, does she need to sit for ielts again?

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Noverahaq said:
I have a urgent query. I got ita now I m uploading docs. But my spouse s ielts score will expire on 9th may 2017. If I can upload all docs before 9th may, does she need to sit for ielts again?
The moment you submit your application and get your APR, all your data and expiry dates gets locked. So do finish it few days before the expiry date.

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hello

I am new to this forum and to forums in general :p
Here's a sum up of my story. My husband and I were interested in immigration to Canada particularly under the EE Federal Skilled WorkersProgram. We decided to go ahead with an immigration consultant in order to do things the correct way... We paid the guy 40% of his fees and prepared all the necessary documents for creating an EE Profile (WES ECA, IELTS, TEF). I was the principal applicant , I had no job offer and no provincial nominee ..., though we could get 500 which allowed us to get an ITA really quickly (One week after submitting the profile). The consultant sent us a list of the documents that he needed for our e-APR. We gave him all the items that he had asked us for... We submitted our e-APR in 31 January 2017 and he told us we should expect a response from CIC after 3 months. Yesterday (3 month after submitting the e-APR), we got a message from CIC stating that our application was refused for incompleteness :( We are so angry and disappointed :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:. the letter said that a certified official translated marriage certificate was missing. We gave this document to the consultant , but it wasn't in the application :( We decided to redo the whole process by ourselves this time, we recreated a profile and we are waiting for the next selection round to get an ITA. I just found out that our application missed a lot of other requirements such the reference letter containing all the details specified by CIC (roles and responsibilities, annual salary, number of hours per week), the POF also did not contain all the requirements specified ...
The consultant claimed having experience with this program which was clearly not the case...

Do you guys think we could do it correctly by ourselves? I am quite curious and I will follow exactly what is specified in the CIC page"Applications received on or after January 1, 2016, for permanent residence programs subject to the Express Entry completeness check"

Thank you a lot in advance

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Someone who has crossed this stage, kindly help me please.

I have received ITA, I have filled the PR profile but haven't submitted yet. I have few questions before I submit

I travelled outside my country in 2013 for 10 days, I want to know.. after we submit this profile -
1. Do we have to submit the proof of travel (I got new passport in 2016), so do I have to upload copy of old passport ?
2. Is there an option to update profile (like we had in Express entry profle) ?