+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
KRahman said:
If your letter has been provided with all the information asked by CIC with avg balance of last six months then you don't need statements. Otherwise you do.
Hi, thanks. This is regarding provident fund where there's no average balance actually. There is a statement which shows your and the employer's monthly contribution and a field with the balance till date.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi All,
I've a doubt in the expiry date of IELTS.I wrote the exam on 30-May-2015 and date of test result was 12-Jun-2015. I would like to know till which date
(i.e., 20-May-2015 or 12-Jun-2015) will be considered for expiry for my IELTS ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi ALL,

I have transferred my credit from one university to the second one from where I have completed my Bachelor's. So can you pls let me know whether it should be Okay for me to submit the below docs to WES only for ECA ? or it might get rejected ?

>. attested photo copy of original certificate from 2nd university.

>. attested version of the transcript with the subjects & their grades I received from 2nd university.

>. lists of the subjects in my transcript that my 2nd university have waived from my first university. but only names are included not their grades.

>. Completed Academic record request form

I have only completed the first year in my 1st university & after that transferred my credit.

If anyone can reply, it will be so helpful for me, thank you..

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
vishalphonsa said:
Regarding letter from PF letter. I'm given a certificate on the letter head of regional PF office mentioning the balance as of day. They are not ready to attest the PF ledger/statement. Would the certificate suffice or I need both the certificate and attested copy of PF statement?

Thanks in advance.
You can upload statements with the certificate. Its okay if it is not attested as long as you have a certificate.

Cleo241090

Apr 21, 2017
Hello, I need help. ???

I recently submitted my express entry profile for fsw program and the supporting documents were all sent in, however my work experience letters were sent in the wrong order, as in it had required that I first submit the job that I'm basing my application on, then the other job letters following. In my case I submitted the wrong job letter in that slot and the correct one is in the slot below.

Will this create a problem for my application, or will they take a look at all the letters and see that it was just a mistake?..

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hello all and Raj,

Need help urgently,
On login yesterday My application status shows cancelled, MY BG was in progress till few hours ago.

App Status : Your application was cancelled.
All other fields : Na
Final Decision is still showing : Your application is in progress. We will send you message once decision has been made.

Can you advice me the next action that could i take.

MY Timelines,
SINP
AOR: 11 JAn
Medical Passed - 27 Jan
17 April : BG in progress.

20 April : Application cancel

Also my SINP nomination is expiring on 26th April 2017.

I also tried calling CIC, they said that they cannot help me since my file is in India. So I opened a CSE in the web forum. However today i got an email saying that there is a change in the status, but I didn't get any reason for cancellation neither any specific email stating that my application has been cancelled.

All your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Techpacman

bhargav57

Apr 19, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE,
I have a small question. My wife's cousin brother is living in Canada. While filling my wife's data (spouse data), EE profile asks about the relative but doesn't show cousin as an option instead it shows brother/sister. Can I select brother/sister option for her relative?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
bhargav57 said:
HELLO EVERYONE,
I have a small question. My wife's cousin brother is living in Canada. While filling my wife's data (spouse data), EE profile asks about the relative but doesn't show cousin as an option instead it shows brother/sister. Can I select brother/sister option for her relative?
Nope. Cousin means Cousin.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Cleo241090 said:
Hello, I need help. ???

I recently submitted my express entry profile for fsw program and the supporting documents were all sent in, however my work experience letters were sent in the wrong order, as in it had required that I first submit the job that I'm basing my application on, then the other job letters following. In my case I submitted the wrong job letter in that slot and the correct one is in the slot below.

Will this create a problem for my application, or will they take a look at all the letters and see that it was just a mistake?..
Don't worry, wouldnt be an issue.

Mar 25, 2017
Hello Experts
I'm from Pakistan, living and working in Bahrain.
Regarding my ECA, I have HEC sealed envelope ready to dispatch back to Bahrain ( containing copy of Master and Graduation degree, transcript and applicable result cards ). My question is; if secondary and intermediate document' s copies are also required by WES or no need but only 1 envelope having graduation and masters related.
Quick expert advise will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
00973 35032464

Sunny1012

Apr 21, 2017
hi experts,
This question is regarding getting 50 points under "Arranged employment – any other NOC 0, A or B".

I am from India, working in Canada on 'intra-company transfer' as 'Senior Project Manager'. This information is mentioned in my work permit. Am I eligible for getting these 50 points?? As per Canadavisa website canadavisa.com/intra-company-transfer-program.html, I am assuming that I will get these points. Is this correct assumption?

Please respond. thank you in advance.

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can i claim more points once EE profile is submitted ? e.g after submitting i re appear in IELTS exams ang gt band equal to CLB 9 than i can claim more points in ielts section and transfer ability section .

Is this possible ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hassanawan1985 said:
can i claim more points once EE profile is submitted ? e.g after submitting i re appear in IELTS exams ang gt band equal to CLB 9 than i can claim more points in ielts section and transfer ability section .

Is this possible ?
Yes, you can update your new IELTS score and you will get a new score.