+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

zee1234

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Hi,

I recived an ITA, I had a question about police certificate. Me and my spouse were in US for one year studies. Do e need to provide a police certificate for this period?

Thanks

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
zee1234 said:
Hi,

I recived an ITA, I had a question about police certificate. Me and my spouse were in US for one year studies. Do e need to provide a police certificate for this period?

Thanks
Yes

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
doublehalo said:
Any expert please help me? Thank you :(
Hi, IMO, this should not have any effect as each application is handled on its own merit.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
zee1234 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Hi,

Yes you do. A police clearance certificate is required for all countries in which one has spend more than 6 months in (cumulatively) since the age of 18, regardless of the status they held in that country.

All the best

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I didn't pay the RPRF together with the application at the beginning, can I still pay it in advance without being requested? Or I'll just have to wait for the request...Wil that speed up my application?
Thanks in advance.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi, should i add my school and college degrees on the education history tab ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
abc_27 said:
If I didn't pay the RPRF together with the application at the beginning, can I still pay it in advance without being requested? Or I'll just have to wait for the request...Wil that speed up my application?
Thanks in advance.
You will have to wait for a request. It is not an exact science, however, it may delay as processing stops until the payment is made and acknowledged by CIC.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
KRahman said:
hi, should i add my school and college degrees on the education history tab ?
No. This is not required when applying under the FSWP.

All the best

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hello All, I'm currently residing in India. How long does it take to receive PCC from UK? Should I apply for PCC before receiving ITA or should I wait till ITA is received?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
amala1611 said:
Hello All, I'm currently residing in India. How long does it take to receive PCC from UK? Should I apply for PCC before receiving ITA or should I wait till ITA is received?
It is actually one of the easier PCCs to get. The standard service takes 10 days to process. If it is being shipped to an international address it may take an additional week or two to arrive.
Visit: https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Certificates_Online.aspx

Regards

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kapil Manchanda said:
Thanks Rajanvnv. Is there any minimum period to serve in the Province under PNP program.
you will have a moral obligation to stay in ontario.

personally just accept the ITA, and go ahead solo instead of OINP

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Please guide, I did my graduation as Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics Engineering and I have 5 year of experience as Software Engineer or IT Analyst; Can i face any issue in express entry process.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi fellow experts,

I am new in this forum, & getting the PR is my mothers dream more than mine, I really want to make her dream come true.

Anyway, I have a critical situation considering my ECA. I really hope if someone can clear off my confusion here. thank you so much in advance : )

I have completed 4 years Bachelor's of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, the dilemma is that although it is written 4 years Bachelors degree in my certificate but as our Education system is open credit basis, I have been able to complete my entire course within 3.5 Years (I have transferred my credit from one university to the second university- I did my first year in this first university & 2.5 years in the second).

So do you think, they might not give me recognition of 3 years or more Bachelor degree equivalent of Canadian degree cause of this or less ?

Second issue is that my first university gave me only one temporary transcript mentioning all the credits I have done there with grades- but I only have the photocopy of this temporary transcript- the original is not with me. & also note that this photocopy has been tick marked & made numbered mistakenly beside the grades by my current university during my admission. But all the subjects & grades can be identified by looking at this now a little dirty transcript.

So should I send this photo copy to WES too after attested? I am very concerned whether they might accept it or not ?

Also note that I have received original transcript from my second university with all the subjects that I have done here, but for the subjects I have done in my first university- they have just mentioned the subjects under waived credit lists without any grades.

Any advice in these circumstances will mean a lot to me. thanks

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Midnight Blessing said:
Hi fellow experts,

I am new in this forum, & getting the PR is my mothers dream more than mine, I really want to make her dream come true.

Anyway, I have a critical situation considering my ECA. I really hope if someone can clear off my confusion here. thank you so much in advance : )

I have completed 4 years Bachelor's of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, the dilemma is that although it is written 4 years Bachelors degree in my certificate but as our Education system is open credit basis, I have been able to complete my entire course within 3.5 Years (I have transferred my credit from one university to the second university- I did my first year in this first university & 2.5 years in the second).

So do you think, they might not give me recognition of 3 years or more Bachelor degree equivalent of Canadian degree cause of this or less ?
They do not evaluate your degree based on the time it took you to complete it.

Second issue is that my first university gave me only one temporary transcript mentioning all the credits I have done there with grades- but I only have the photocopy of this temporary transcript- the original is not with me. & also note that this photocopy has been tick marked & made numbered mistakenly beside the grades by my current university during my admission. But all the subjects & grades can be identified by looking at this now a little dirty transcript.

So should I send this photo copy to WES too after attested? I am very concerned whether they might accept it or not ?
Not sure about this.

Also note that I have received original transcript from my second university with all the subjects that I have done here, but for the subjects I have done in my first university- they have just mentioned the subjects under waived credit lists without any grades.

Any advice in these circumstances will mean a lot to me. thanks