+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
TanakaM said:
You are really going to need to do your research, read through a thread called Proof of funds, all the details are there.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-express-entry-t263315.0.html

In short:

1. Do I need to show funds as old as 6 months?
Not really, you just need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the funds are not borrowed.

2. What if I show funds in the name of my wife?
If she is accompanying you, she must write a notarized affidavit confirming that she is making the funds available for this purpose.

3. Can my Dad gift me these funds?

Yes. You will need a notarized gift deed and the money need to be deposited into your account.

4. We have about 10 acres of agriculture land. If i put the income from this year's yield into my account, would that suffice?

Yes, as long as the funds are in your account and are above the minimum required for your family.

All the best
Thank you so very much brother!!

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Employment Details

Hello Experts,

I need clarification regarding how to give experience details in Express Entry profile. I have overall 13 Years of IT experience from 4 employers.

From Jun 2010 - till date --> current company
Feb 2006- Jun 2010 -> company 3
Oct 2005 -Feb 2006 -> company 2
Feb 2004- Sep 2005-> company 1

1. Do I need to provide all these experience in Express Entry profile. Or only Last 10 years is suffice.
2. I have reliving and service letters from all these companies. I can get responsibilities letter from my current employer .Also I got responsibilities letter from my previous employer in March 2016. But this letter is addressing to OINP. I thought i can get OINP and requested the letter. is this letter from my last company is valid for CIC purpose if i get ITA in next draw or should i request a new one.
3. I don't know whether i get responsibilities letter from company 1 and company2.

Please clarify me.

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need your help!! I did the assessment to apply for Express entry and got 76 points !! Started my application through CIC and got the reply that I am not eligible!!! Quite confused!! Since I have work experience and master degree!! But have not done my credentials assessment yet and my IELTS score is academic!!

Any suggestions!! Is it better to apply through a lawyer??
I am in Canada now under study permit!!

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Basher68 said:
Hi Guys,

I need your help!! I did the assessment to apply for Express entry and got 76 points !! Started my application through CIC and got the reply that I am not eligible!!! Quite confused!! Since I have work experience and master degree!! But have not done my credentials assessment yet and my IELTS score is academic!!

Any suggestions!! Is it better to apply through a lawyer??
I am in Canada now under study permit!!

Thanks
you probably did assessment under FSW which is the actual immigration program (total for that is 100)

However, express entry is the initial filtering system. And you can only apply for FSW if you are picked from express entry.

Express entry total points are 1200 and people of around 450 or higher points get invite to submit application for FSW.

The reason you were not eligible was what you wrote, i.e. educational credential assessment and IELTS non academic are mandatory to submit a profile. You need to get those first.

lincon

Jun 24, 2016
Please i need some Advice ,

i want to know this best way for a medical practitioner can immigrate to canada,he or she want to continue working as a doctor here.

please any useful information and links.

thanks

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
fkl said:
you probably did assessment under FSW which is the actual immigration program (total for that is 100)

However, express entry is the initial filtering system. And you can only apply for FSW if you are picked from express entry.

Express entry total points are 1200 and people of around 450 or higher points get invite to submit application for FSW.

The reason you were not eligible was what you wrote, i.e. educational credential assessment and IELTS non academic are mandatory to submit a profile. You need to get those first.
Thank you for your reply... yes this is the case since I can get 530 points out of 1200!!
I will start again with ECA and general IELTS.

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,

if iam getting married after receving an ITA then according to some suggestions it is best to add spouse name after receving e-Apr, so my question is that do i have to tell them that i got married before E-apr and added the name later or do i have to postpone the marriage untill im getting E-apr, confused alot help me in this. appreciate your valuable replies.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
app4ee said:
Hello friends,

if iam getting married after receving an ITA then according to some suggestions it is best to add spouse name after receving e-Apr, so my question is that do i have to tell them that i got married before E-apr and added the name later or do i have to postpone the marriage untill im getting E-apr, confused alot help me in this. appreciate your valuable replies.
If you get married before submitting your eAPR and fail to disclose it then that's misrepresentation if you declare yourself single.

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Friends any idea, if we have to withdraw previously EE profile before creating a new profile OR we can create first a new one and then withdraw the old one ?

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
ravs77 said:
Friends any idea, if we have to withdraw previously EE profile before creating a new profile OR we can create first a new one and then withdraw the old one ?
Withdraw first and then create one.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

What status is given to a child born in Canada when the parents are permanent residents? Do they become a citizen or permanent resident?

njoh12345

Mar 12, 2017
Hello am 26 years old, married and a bachelor degree holder with 3 years working experience, am pregnant, can Apply alone without my husband, and if i get success is it easy to call him. is this good idea? for he is having 1 years post secondary school diploma am afraid it can lower my scores. he is having working experience of 4 years 2 as electrical technician and 2 as a QC technician.

Am looking for a possible way not to affect my scores

njoh12345

Mar 12, 2017
If am the primary applicant will WES also need to access the secondary applicant with a 1 year post secondary school diploma

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
njoh12345 said:
If am the primary applicant will WES also need to access the secondary applicant with a 1 year post secondary school diploma
Yes. For you to claim points for her education outside Canada you will need the assessment.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
njoh12345 said:
Hello am 26 years old, married and a bachelor degree holder with 3 years working experience, am pregnant, can Apply alone without my husband, and if i get success is it easy to call him. is this good idea? for he is having 1 years post secondary school diploma am afraid it can lower my scores. he is having working experience of 4 years 2 as electrical technician and 2 as a QC technician.

Am looking for a possible way not to affect my scores
Hi,

I would not advise any married person to apply without their spouse accompanying them. Especially a pregnant woman.

The non-accompanying spouse still needs to do everything that an accompanying spouse does (medicals, PCC, Passport etc). You will also still need to show the same amount funds, and you may struggle to reunite in future.

So try calculate your points with and without your spouse. The difference may be insignificant.

All the best.