+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Indi88 said:
Thank you for your suggestion

another question. How can i delete my profile that shows as ineligible (put 18,000 CAD instead of required amount for a family of 3)? Is there any way to delete it?
Withdraw it. Then create a new one.

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hello,
Now within 1 or 2 days I will start my WES process but I have few queries which I would like to share with you,
- I have done my MBA so along with Transcripts of BBA and MBa do I need to send my degree certificates of BBA and MBA? As I have read this into their website.
- Fees structure are very complicated and didn't understand how much I need to pay? I saw 200 but there are few extra charges also so please explain me exactly how much I have to pay?
- There is a course by course and degree by degree evaluation is there so which I need to choose?
- Also, my finance has completed Diploma in engineering so I guess I only need his diploma transcript and degree certificates , correct?

Looking forward for your help.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DivyaJ said:
Hello,
Now within 1 or 2 days I will start my WES process but I have few queries which I would like to share with you,
- I have done my MBA so along with Transcripts of BBA and MBa do I need to send my degree certificates of BBA and MBA? As I have read this into their website.-- It depends upon the country, if your degree is earned from India and want Masters evaluation you need to send Masters and Bachelors both
- Fees structure are very complicated and didn't understand how much I need to pay? I saw 200 but there are few extra charges also so please explain me exactly how much I have to pay?
I remember it was 200 but there is no option to choose one or other except the courier mechanism, if you choose standard mail it's nominal but of you choose a courier it is something like 70 or 75 dollars, you will see it before submitting the online form and the option of delivery.
- There is a course by course and degree by degree evaluation is there so which I need to choose?-- You don't have an option for that as well, there is an ECA which only works for Immigration and by default they do it degree by degree, you need not worry about this.Make sure you only select ECA option
http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/

- Also, my finance has completed Diploma in engineering so I guess I only need his diploma transcript and degree certificates , correct?- If your fiancee is also applying for ECA, he would have to do it separately with required documents, you need to verify on documents page of wes for diploma

Looking forward for your help.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends
Greetings!

I am currently in the EE pool with CRS 388. Booked another IELTS date as i narrowly missed CBL 9 in my last one. I have double master's degree from Ireland. Earned from two different colleges. 1st completed in 2010 MSc in International Business Management and 2nd degree completed in 2015 MBA. I have ECA for my first degree but not for the second one.

Now i am in a proper dilemma. The eligibility requirement according to CIC - "A university degree or college diploma in human resources management or a related field, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology". My first degree is specialized in Business Management however my second degree is Business Administration as indicated by the title of degree itself. The subjects i studied in my first degree which qualifies me to work as a HR professionals, i studied those subjects in my second degree as well. In a nutshell, both degrees are basically the same.

Should i do the ECA for my second master's, i.e, Master of Business Administration just because of the requirement for the NOC. However it also says "related field, such as business administration". I have already contacted WES, waiting for response. I have no problem spending couple 100 dollar to do that. The problem is my college where i completed my second degree. They are very un co-operative even when you go talk to them in the college. My application was returned twice by CIC when i applied in 2014, first time i did not include documents mentioning my duties and responsibilities for the occupation i applied for. And secondly, the quota was full by the time my application reached to their shore. So i do not want to take any chances. Immigration officers can reject or return application for smallest of the error.

Any input will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
KK

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi.. i am eligible under nova scotia in demand occupation list, now atlantic immigration is open for nova scotia which needs job requirement (i dont have any job offer from nova scotia). So i want to ask if i have to apply through atlantic immigration program or there is any other route for nova scotia pnp?

and what is the total processing time for the same for india?

thanks in advance

regards

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hello,
I have.done MBA.from.India but my question is that do I need.to send degree certificates xerox copies along with Transcript or only transcript will work.?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
I believe you are applying to migrate to Canada, then you have to send documents to WES Canada address.
In case of USA, send it to WES USA address.
This is wrong.

The document needs to be sent to WES Canada only irrespective of where you are. Don't send to US address.

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hello,
I have.done MBA.from.India but my question is that do I need.to send degree certificates xerox copies along with Transcript or only transcript will work.?

Tmehta

Feb 1, 2017
ECA from WES: Degree is must to be in sealed envelop

Hi

I am going for WES to get ECA, I have done my Graduation, Post Graduation and Masters from difference Universities. My query is as per the WES Doc Guidelines for India, I am to provide

1. Degree Certificate
2. Transcripts in sealed envelops as per the specifications given.

Please advice is it must to get the Degree to be in the sealed envelope too. I don't think so as that's not specified in the WES guidelines anywhere.

Looking forward to reliable response.

Thanks in advance
Toshi

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DivyaJ said:
Hello,
As per WES, you need to send Degree certificates as well transcripts/mark sheets. Transcripts/Mark-sheets needs to be certified and directly sent by university or by you in original sealed enveloped signed by university across the openings of envelope.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: ECA from WES: Degree is must to be in sealed envelop

Tmehta said:
Hi

I am going for WES to get ECA, I have done my Graduation, Post Graduation and Masters from difference Universities. My query is as per the WES Doc Guidelines for India, I am to provide

1. Degree Certificate
2. Transcripts in sealed envelops as per the specifications given.

Please advice is it must to get the Degree to be in the sealed envelope too. I don't think so as that's not specified in the WES guidelines anywhere.

Looking forward to reliable response.

Thanks in advance
Toshi
1) Get the sealed transcripts/marksheets envelope from University
2) Take a photocopy of degree
3) Put both of them in another envelope and send it to WES

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hi,
To put degree certificates and selaed transcript in one envelop for WES, do we need any special envelope or normal envelope is OK.?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DivyaJ said:
Hi,
To put degree certificates and selaed transcript in one envelop for WES, do we need any special envelope or normal envelope is OK.?
Yes, an Iron envelope so that nobody can break to read your docs.

Jokes apart, it doesn't matter you use a pink, blue or white envelope. Put it in any which can accomodate your docs comformtably.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
DivyaJ said:
Hi,
Any envelope as long as it is sealed and signed by the university/college authorized personnel.

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Guys I'm running into a bit of challenge and would greatly appreciate any help. I'm the primary applicant for our EE CEC application but we've also claimed points for my wife's 2 years of Canadian work experience. The problem however is that one my wife's previous employers (she's had three) is not willing to provide us with a reference letter, or employment letter or anything. The only things we have are the T4 slip and the pay stubs, which are obviously not enough for CIC as they don't include responsibilities. The only ray of hope is that one of my wife's previous co-workers may be able to provide us with a letter confirming her position and duties. Can you guys please walk me through the process of getting her letter notarized? And would this even work, or should I withdraw our application and apply again claiming points for 1 year?

Thanks
M.