+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sohim001

Jan 14, 2015
istari said:
If it's all in the same NOC, you can put it as a single entry.
But if it's in different NOCs (which I assume it is, since you said it's different positions), then I think each NOC needs its own entry.
Thank you very much for your quick response, yes I joined in an Entry level position and now I am working as a Manager, my responsibilities are different in different positions, so I believe my NOC will different and I need to put in separate entry.

Do I need to have 3 years job experience under one NOC code if want to claim 25 CRS score(based on IELTS 6) for foreign job experience?

If I have job experience under different codes, but total is 3 years or more will it be fine to get the full point.

Thanks a lot in advance.

hammad.tahir

Jun 13, 2009
Dear Experts,
I am working in an Industrial production factory in Saudi Arabia as QC Manager. I have to prepare my Work experience letter.

1- Is there any specific format that i need to follow or just Factory HR format will be enough ?

2- Do i need to provide any contact person name , email or Phone number in the letter ?

3- Do i need to inform my company HR that he will receive any call or email for verification ?

Kindly advise.

Thank You.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
istari said:
You need a PCC for any country you've spent a total of 6 months or more in.

So for example, if you spent 1 month in Sri Lanka each time you visited, and you visited 6 times, that's a total of 6 months and you need a PCC.
Thanks for responding. I think I'll have to get PCC from a couple of other countries as well because the total time spent there exceeds 6 months even though it was on visit visas :(

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsal khan said:
Hi,
I have 11 month experience in B category job and one month in A category job. Am I eligible for express entry ?
No.
To be eligible, you must have 1 year of work experience in a single NOC.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohim001 said:
Thank you very much for your quick response, yes I joined in an Entry level position and now I am working as a Manager, my responsibilities are different in different positions, so I believe my NOC will different and I need to put in separate entry.

Do I need to have 3 years job experience under one NOC code if want to claim 25 CRS score(based on IELTS 6) for foreign job experience?

If I have job experience under different codes, but total is 3 years or more will it be fine to get the full point.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Only 1 year of your experience must be in the same NOC. All other work experience can be in multiple NOC codes, as long as they are skill level A, B, or O.

Bigbenbird

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
As many of you know I'm having difficulty applying for a BOWP. I keep getting system down messages on the CIC website.....

I have a couple of options.... and would like your advice

Firstly, if I apply by mail two weeks before my current WP expires, send it by registered mail the system will allow me to work under 'implied status' while that application is being processed. Would the CIC reimburse my fees if when they start to process my BOWP they saw that my PR had been granted?

Or after emailing an Immigration Lawyer she has not been having the technical issues I have been and could file on my behalf. She's away from her office for a while. Any one have any idea of what that might cost? At least this way I would have a WP in my possession before my current one runs out

Many thanks

Ben

I'm hoping my PR application will be processed about a month after my current WP runs out. It will be approx. 5 months from AOR at Xmas. I've applied for GCMS too and will be granted access to that by the end of this month, so hopefully that may help me with my decision, still having >35 days left on my current WP

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Monzur said:
Dear Friends, I am in very frustrating situation and asking for your guidance. My CRS score is 469 (it was 474 till august :(). I have received ITA twice last year but could not submit documents because my wife's FBI pcc request got rejected due to "poor fingerprint" quality. We have tried another time recently and unfortunately the result remained same. It seems her finger has very weak ridges. In the meantime she managed to get Study permit from Canada using the state clearance instead of FBI.
She is in Canada now and recently tried for FBI pcc for 3rd time. However, this time she contacted an Ottawa based company named "Reliability Screening" (http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/ ) and the company took her digital fingerprint. Within 24 hours she got soft copy her FBI PCC!!!!!!!! They took CAD 200 for the service.
Now my question is how it is possible to get result like this???? My wife is not even American citizen then how can a third party can process so fast? Is it a scam???????????????? Should I use it while submitting the doc with a LOE explaining how I get this or just submit it without saying anything? or do NOT use it at all??????
I am soooo confused! Please help. :'( :'( :'(

any comment???? meanwhile We contacted Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/
1025 Richmond Road, Suite 107
Ottawa ON K2B 8G8
Canada

They said, they have done the process through TRP Associations, LLC dba ID Solutions
www.trpassociates.net which is in the FBI approved channelers list https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/compact-council/list-of-approved-channelers.

However, we are trying to verify that. We will call FBI and TRP both to make sure.

re_ionut

Apr 22, 2016
Hello people!
Please be kind and advice me on the following query. Are there any provinces which accept a person like me with 340 CRS points? Before I start reading further documentation related to PNPs I need a positive impulse.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
re_ionut said:
Hello people!
Please be kind and advice me on the following query. Are there any provinces which accept a person like me with 340 CRS points? Before I start reading further documentation related to PNPs I need a positive impulse.
Ontario is the only province which has a minimum CRS (400). All other provinces' eligibility requirements are not CRS-related.

Try reading through the list of eligibility requirements: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
IS there any IMM form to fill up for Express entry PR application? Thank you.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Thank you istari. :)

miyamiyajo

Sep 30, 2015
Good day everyone :) is WES required only for the principal applicant only? Or does my husband need to undetgo WES too? Id love to hear your comments. Thank you so much. :)