+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ektasapra said:
Any idea when would the next draw be?

Thx in advance.
Ekta
They're generally held every 2 weeks. The last was on August 24th, so the next will probably be on the 7th.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
I received the RPRF request today! (also the PPR somehow, lol)
Bit of a problem though, the link in the letter to pay my RPRF brings me right back to my profile; meanwhile, there is no portal on my profile to upload my RPRF receipt. What should I do?

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hopefully, we'll get nominated sometime in September :) . Well, if you have sufficient funds as FD or as bank balance, then that alone would do IMO!
Actually, I want to use it as proof of work exp with a reference and pay slips, and not as PoF.
Coz social security fund statement shows my salary and taxes for every month.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Skvach said:
Actually, I want to use it as proof of work exp with a reference and pay slips, and not as PoF.
Coz social security fund statement shows my salary and taxes for every month.
Yea by all means, yes. You can use that as additional proof for work experience.

Jerrie86

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/11/2016
Nomination.....
15/11/2016
Hey there guys,

Long time lurker,First time posting.

So I am planning to give IELTS in October and I am aiming for CLB level 9 or higher, which in turn will make CRS point equivalent to 470+, for me and my wife.

I live in USA and concerned about the PCC process. Do I have to get it from both India and USA?

For India, Should I just reach out to Indian Consulate? If yes, then should I get it done right now to avoid any delay?

For USA, FBI takes at least 3 months to process it. Shall I start this too on the side?

Thanks for reading.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
I received the RPRF request today! (also the PPR somehow, lol)
Bit of a problem though, the link in the letter to pay my RPRF brings me right back to my profile; meanwhile, there is no portal on my profile to upload my RPRF receipt. What should I do?
Finally! Congratulations!! :)

Here is the link ---> https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

1. Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Read the instructions on each page, and click "Continue" to proceed.
3. Select the "Immigration" link, followed by "Right of Permanent Residence Fee"

Posted by another member who paid --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-pay-rprf-pay-the-right-of-permanent-residence-fee-from-my-cic-account-t283194.0.html;msg4608585#msg4608585

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Jerrie86 said:
Hey there guys,

Long time lurker,First time posting.

So I am planning to give IELTS in October and I am aiming for CLB level 9 or higher, which in turn will make CRS point equivalent to 470+, for me and my wife.

I live in USA and concerned about the PCC process. Do I have to get it from both India and USA? Yes

For India, Should I just reach out to Indian Consulate? If yes, then should I get it done right now to avoid any delay? Yes, you can get your Indian PCC now from the consulate but please bear in mind that if you/your spouse/both go to India after getting the Indian PCC, you might have to get it done again.

For USA, FBI takes at least 3 months to process it. Shall I start this too on the side?

Well, 470 looks like a very good CRS but unfortunately, if it doesn't come down, then its a problem. The odds are that the score might come down to 470 at some point and the FBI PCC comes after 4 months. The choice is yours.

Thanks for reading.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Rajkamal and Senoirs,
I was requested my PCC from CIC on July 21 and my deadline is September 19. Luckly i have received today so i want to upload today through my cic account but it is asked in that page the issue and expiry date of my PCC. But in my PCC it has only issue date but there is not mentioned expiry date so please help me what should i write in the expiry date?
Thanks in advance
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Dear Rajkamal and Senoirs,
I was requested my PCC from CIC on July 21 and my deadline is September 19. Luckly i have received today so i want to upload today through my cic account but it is asked in that page the issue and expiry date of my PCC. But in my PCC it has only issue date but there is not mentioned expiry date so please help me what should i write in the expiry date?
Thanks in advance
Rabin
This has happened to quite a few people. Give a future date for expiry and write a LOE and describe your situation. Let the LOE and the PCC be in the same PDF.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thanks Rajkamal for your prompt response,but there is no place to write LoE but right now i spoke with the guy in foreign ministry of Afghanistan who helped me to get this PCC and asked the validity of my PCC and he said just write one year because they never mentioned expiry date in their PCC.i just uploaded in my cic account but still i didnt submit yet.Please tell me how do i write LoE because there is no place for LoE or can i submit without LoE?
Regards
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Thanks Rajkamal for your prompt response,but there is no place to write LoE but right now i spoke with the guy in foreign ministry of Afghanistan who helped me to get this PCC and asked the validity of my PCC and he said just write one year because they never mentioned expiry date in their PCC.i just uploaded in my cic account but still i didnt submit yet.Please tell me how do i write LoE because there is no place for LoE or can i submit without LoE?
Regards
Rabin
Create a word document and draft your LOE there. On the next page, include the PCC. Convert the word document into PDF and upload this PDF.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Create a word document and draft your LOE there. On the next page, include the PCC. Convert the word document into PDF and upload this PDF.
Thank you so much :(

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
Hello folks. New blog post on the economic opportunities across the provinces and territories in Canada based on different professions. Post also tackles factors like housing, tax systems and Healthcare. Enjoy!

http://www.leavingforcanada.com/economic-opportunities-across-canadas-provinces/

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Rajkamal finally i have submitted yesterday my PCC along with LoE as per your advised.My bg check is on progress since June30,so when
do i expect good news?After how many days cic gonna a receive my PCC?
Regards
Rabin