+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arun2708 said:
Hi members,

I am new to the EE process and submitted my profile last week. I got the CRS score, and as a next step need to create my porfile on Job Bank. My query is :

> I have created my profile on Job bank using the application number, but my status is not getting update in my EE profile. It shows :

Job Bank Registration - Pending

Can you please your feedback?

Cheers
Give it 24 hours.

arun2708

Jan 13, 2016
Thanks for your quick reply @rajkamalmohanram

Since I created the profile last week, its been well over 24hrs. I entered all my relevant personal, professional and educational details in the Job Bank profile.

Bit concerned now

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arun2708 said:
Thanks for your quick reply @rajkamalmohanram

Since I created the profile last week, its been well over 24hrs. I entered all my relevant personal, professional and educational details in the Job Bank profile.

Bit concerned now
Did you click on "Activate" button after you entered all details on your jobbank profile?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arun2708 said:
No, i didnot.

Where can I find it on the job bank? Your inputs are valuable!!
You can find it on the right side of the page. You need to click it to make your profile active. Open jobbank and do it right away!

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to know about pcc...like i lived in one city for 5 years but in same state and then return back to my house ...now the ques is should i get pcc from both cities or from psk or from city of residence

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
caddr said:
I want to know about pcc...like i lived in one city for 5 years but in same state and then return back to my house ...now the ques is should i get pcc from both cities or from psk or from city of residence
One Country, One PCC. Get it done from PSK. PSK issued PCCs are not time/geography bound.

Good luck!

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I was working on the checklist for OINP and wanted to check if its same as the EE checklist. If someone has the link please send the same.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Thanks bro

nekeol said:
1) When I select that am married, system asks if wife is accompanying me.. If u r married u must select married and provide wife details

If I select yes and if me and my wife both are eligible and both get ITA and PR Yes with one ITA u both are eligible to apply PR

Does it mean that me and wife have to do landing together in Canada. No not necessary, but before expiry of PR visa

Cant I land first and then once I get settled say after 6 - 8 months wife can land in Canada. YES

Also for marriage certificate, Is church marriage certificate fine or do we have to upload marriage certificate from court. there is difference between marriage agreement and marriage certificate. certificate is issued by the Govt authorities. Church cant issue certificates but only some sort of paper to get certificate from the Govt.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zubinmatie said:
Well I was working on the checklist for OINP and wanted to check if its same as the EE checklist. If someone has the link please send the same.
You must follow the application guide - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

There is also a checklist at the end of the application form.

arun2708

Jan 13, 2016
Thanks for your replies rajkamalmohanram

I seem to have registered on the OLD job bank. Now, I am trying to register on the NEW job bank and its asking for a Job seeker Validation code.

> Where can i get this code?
> When i use my EE application number, its not accepting the input. Its in this format "E123456789"

OLD Job bank link : seekers.jobbank.gc.ca/commun-common/connection-login.aspx?target=MyJobAccount&lang=en-CA

NEW Job Bank link : seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/reg/indregister3ee

Its getting confusing right at the start!!

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I was confused in education credentials section, while creating my EE profile.

As I did Bachelors degree from India. I got ECA for that which equivalent to Canadian Bachelors.
I did 1-year post secondary diploma from Canada.

Could I eligible to apply under "TWO OR MORE DEGREES OR DIPLOMA " section?
Should I get 128 points?

Please help me on this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
I was confused in education credentials section, while creating my EE profile.

As I did Bachelors degree from India. I got ECA for that which equivalent to Canadian Bachelors.
I did 1-year post secondary diploma from Canada.

Could I eligible to apply under "TWO OR MORE DEGREES OR DIPLOMA " section?
Should I get 128 points?

Please help me on this.
If you have ECA for the Indian degree, then yes, you can choose 2 or more degrees.

Sameer212

Jan 1, 2016
Please can somebody comment on my two queries?

Thanks a lot.

Sameer212 said:
Hello All,

Hope it's been a good start to the new year for all.

I recreated my EE profile in Dec '15. I have a CRS score of 429 and have applied under NOC 1122. Earlier, I had applied under a different NOC - 2171, corresponding to a different and older time period of my professional career.

It appears people with lesser scores have received OINP PT notifications since December, but I haven't.

Any thoughts about why this might be? Is there anything I can do at my end to increase my chances?

Also, I have taken out all my previous work experiences from my EE profile with the exception of those corresponding to NOC 1122 as I want to limit the documentation work if I get an invite. Is this a problem or is this fine/advisable?

Thanks very much for the help.

Regards,
Sameer