+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashman86 said:
I am in mumbai and was thinking of doing my medicals upfront. Can members please share their experience getting it done especially with a doc that does not have emed. Thank you.
Do it as close as possible to the time you'll submit else your process gets delayed.

FinnN

Jun 29, 2015
Hi there,

I just received ITA on June 27th and started gathering employment history records. One of my previous employer, NOC 4164, underwent restructuring while I was employed there and my job title and business group name changed once. I was essentially doing the same job and the Ministry I worked for did not change but do I still need to submit this experience as two separate entries rather than one? I've only worked there for 11 months so it won't count toward any point but it might be better to be perfectly accurate than sorry?

Any advice will be appreciated!!

ashman86

Oct 15, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Do it as close as possible to the time you'll submit else your process gets delayed.
Thank you Asivad. I am planning to submit all my paperwork by mid July.
Friends, that got their medicals done in Mumbai- The approved doc office that I spoke to in Mumbai asked me to get a form- imm 1017b. However I don't have that form and it's not even available online for download. I am a little confused as how things are working with express entry. Previously the visa office sent you the medical form and I don't think that's done in express entry. I will also call lilavati hospital and see what they have to say. Any idea if they have emed? The other approved doctor does not seem to have it. Thanks a lot for all your help!!

Yanike

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016 pass
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waitin
LANDED..........
waiting
I have a question.. I am a skilled worker but came up as lower skilled. my boss is changing me over to skilled , lmia is in process, will I get the 600 points if I put yes for job offer but no for lmia as it is not issued as yet. Or do I use my old lmia for lower skilled.

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Yam power thank you so much fr providing such relevant info

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
Question.....

My old profile says...'Updated" ( I withdrew the old and created new in anticipation of PT...No luck there)
and new one says..... "Submitted"... Shouldn't that be "updated" as well??

One more... do you have electronically sign every time in order to update the changes or just "save and exit" is enough to update the changes??

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Hi experts
I have a question ,
According to the eligibility point I am standing at 67 and i have a birthday in November so it will drop to 66 .Also I made my EE profile in Feb so my question is whether my EE profile will be expired as soon as my points drop to 66 or it will last till feb .

Plz answer me ..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batoolkhan said:
Hi experts
I have a question ,
According to the eligibility point I am standing at 67 and i have a birthday in November so it will drop to 66 .Also I made my EE profile in Feb so my question is whether my EE profile will be expired as soon as my points drop to 66 or it will last till feb .

Plz answer me ..
Your EE profile will be ineligible immediately after your birthday.

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
I submitted my express entry today but it says not eligible. However, I cannot see my score on my profile. Thanks in advance.

rheaoberoi

Jun 30, 2015
Hello ,

I had applied for FSW 2014 program under NOC 4011 on november 21, but due to cap filled my file returned..
And now i want to apply for express entry 2015
There is UCI code written with pencil on my form in "UCI field", however when I check it, it shows no processing for this file.
But in the letter which I got along with my file, there is nothning mentioned about UCI...just that cap was over for my NOC.
My question is:
While filling the profile, what should I answer in " Have you applied for CIC before?" yes or No?
Also, should I mention the UCI???
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rheaoberoi said:
Hello ,

I had applied for FSW 2014 program under NOC 4011 on november 21, but due to cap filled my file returned..
And now i want to apply for express entry 2015
There is UCI code written with pencil on my form in "UCI field", however when I check it, it shows no processing for this file.
But in the letter which I got along with my file, there is nothning mentioned about UCI...just that cap was over for my NOC.
My question is:
While filling the profile, what should I answer in " Have you applied for CIC before?" yes or No?
Also, should I mention the UCI???
Thanks
Doesn't matter if you do, doesn't hurt if you don't. Your choice.