+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jyothis_Nair said:
Hello,
I Have completed my Bachelor of Engineering degree after my Higher secondary education and am confused in which category of the following i fit to...

a)Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer
b)Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer.

Regards,
Jyothis
Neither. You're covered under "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" provided you get an ECA done if this qualification was received outside Canada.

ashman86

Oct 15, 2014
I received my ITA in the 11th draw. As I am filling out the application, I am stuck in the travel history section. I have travelled a lot and it seems that I was able to add all my travel but i am getting an error that you have exceeded the space provided in the table. I am not able to move ahead. Any advice on what should I do? If I delete a few older entries then it will be less than 10 yrs. please advise. Thank you for your help!!

gauravg

Jun 17, 2015
ielts score:

R: 7.5
L: 7.5
S:6.5
W:6.5
Overall: 7

is this good to apply?

Asivad Anac said:
Not really. You'll also need to know your ECA summary so that you can choose level of education appropriately.

Jyothis_Nair

Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for your reply :)

But still i have a doubt regarding my points for Education in the Skill transferability factors.

What would be my points in case of obtaining CLB 7 & CLB 9.

I have not yet attended my IELTS.

Regards,
Jyothis

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jyothis_Nair said:
Thanks for your reply :)

But still i have a doubt regarding my points for Education in the Skill transferability factors.

What would be my points in case of obtaining CLB 7 & CLB 9.

I have not yet attended my IELTS.

Regards,
Jyothis
Under Skills transferability, Bachelors degree corresponds to "Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer". So it will be 13 or 25 points depending on IELTS.

All the best!

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
No requirement for minimum score but 343 is too low given the latest cutoff was 469. Try and improve your scores.

All the best!
Hey, the latest draw was on June12th, right? were there any draws after that?

Alli F.A

Jun 19, 2015
Good day All,

Kindly assist me, i uploaded my profile for Express Entry but i got a message that i am not eligible.

This is after i had carried out an assessment and scored above 350.

do you think i should just hold on for 24 hours or am i to do any thing?

Your urgent response(s) will be highly appreciated.

Yours in the dream to Canada.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alli F.A said:
Good day All,

Kindly assist me, i uploaded my profile for Express Entry but i got a message that i am not eligible.

This is after i had carried out an assessment and scored above 350.

do you think i should just hold on for 24 hours or am i to do any thing?

Your urgent response(s) will be highly appreciated.

Yours in the dream to Canada.
Check if you score at least or more than 67 on this grid. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Alli F.A

Jun 19, 2015
Thanks.

My test score is 7.5 for (Speaking, Listening and Reading) and 7.0 for Writing with an overall of 7.5.

My age is btw 18-35

Experience ( I have a total of 6 years cognate work experience - 1 year in internal audit and 5 years in procurement).

I have a university degree certificate in Finance.

and my spouse scored 6.5 in reading and writing, 7.5 in listening and 7.0 in speaking.

i believe i scored 69 except i didn't enter it properly.

Kindly assist.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alli F.A said:
Thanks.

My test score is 7.5 for (Speaking, Listening and Reading) and 7.0 for Writing with an overall of 7.5.

My age is btw 18-35

Experience ( I have a total of 6 years cognate work experience - 1 year in internal audit and 5 years in procurement).

I have a university degree certificate in Finance.

and my spouse scored 6.5 in reading and writing, 7.5 in listening and 7.0 in speaking.

i believe i scored 69 except i didn't enter it properly.

Kindly assist.
Doesn't appear to be an eligibility problem. Check the following.

1. Are both of your IELTS scores still valid? Test scores have 24 month validity.

2. What did you mention in POF? It should be at least 14,853 CAD for the 2 of you and if there is a child involved, it should be at least 18,260 CAD.

3. Was your degree acquired in Canada? If not, have you done an ECA?

Alli F.A

Jun 19, 2015
We just wrote the ielts exam this year

I selected CAD 22,100 for POF for a family of 4

I dont have the ECA yet but almost there as i am in touch with WES to conclude this. I have always thought that i could update that later on in the application process.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alli F.A said:
We just wrote the ielts exam this year

I selected CAD 22,100 for POF for a family of 4

I dont have the ECA yet but almost there as i am in touch with WES to conclude this. I have always thought that i could update that later on in the application process.
ECA is one of the minimum eligibility criteria to activate an EE profile. Wait for the result and try creating your profile.

All the best!

ashman86

Oct 15, 2014
I am in mumbai and was thinking of doing my medicals upfront. Can members please share their experience getting it done especially with a doc that does not have emed. Thank you.