+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
priya_kan said:
Hi all,
Any guesses when the next draw will take place?
So eager to know the lowest score eligible for the next draw...
Mine is 466 and waiting..... ::)
466 is an awesome score. There is a very high probability that you'll get your ITA very soon - might be today (If there is a draw). Good luck. :)

Awumbawe

Jun 25, 2015
Hi,

My situation is as follows, I already have an open work permit that expires at the beginning of 2016, and they gave me the LMIA that I have to activate before September 2015. I know LMIA gives 600 points for the Express Entry, but is there any expiration days to use the LMIA for the express entry? I mean, if I activate the LMIA right now will I be able to use this LMIA for my Express Entry in the future?

Thanks in advance!

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
466 is an awesome score. There is a very high probability that you'll get your ITA very soon - might be today (If there is a draw). Good luck. :)
Thank u!! wishing you and the other forumites good luck!!

mpasrija

Dec 15, 2014
I am about to submit my online application to CIC, but I have a doubt on what to submit against following

"Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months"

My Funds are segregated across different categories like Bank, Mutual funds, etc, so what should I submit as "Financial Official Letter" ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpasrija said:
I am about to submit my online application to CIC, but I have a doubt on what to submit against following

"Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months"

My Funds are segregated across different categories like Bank, Mutual funds, etc, so what should I submit as "Financial Official Letter" ?
CIC requires a bank statement that proves that you have sufficient funds to cover the POF specific to your situation. Look at the explanation below, ignore the bit about liabilities and get your bank to issue a certificate/statement on their letterhead that covers all the requirements.

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months. Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naureen14 said:
Hi,
Is there minimum score required to submit EOI , i got 343 score but unable to submit it?
can any1 help me?
No requirement for minimum score but 343 is too low given the latest cutoff was 469. Try and improve your scores.

All the best!

manishkapoor

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2014
Med's Request
22-Sept-2014
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Hi All

Can any one tell :-

1) While creating express entry profile will SPOUSE education credential Assessment report get me extra points /some benefit ? My ECAs are with me should I get my spouse ECAs done before I create my profile or can I create my profile now and update SPOUSE information later or is it irrelevant ?

2) How much and at what stage money is required ?

Thanks in advance ppl !!
Wish u all .... All the BEST !!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manishkapoor said:
Hi All

Can any one tell :-

1) While creating express entry profile will SPOUSE education credential Assessment report get me extra points /some benefit ? My ECAs are with me should I get my spouse ECAs done before I create my profile or can I create my profile now and update SPOUSE information later or is it irrelevant ?

Not mandatory. It will add up to 10 points .

2) How much and at what stage money is required ?

Needs to be submitted as a bank certificate/statement post ITA. Actual amount depends on the size of your family.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Thanks in advance ppl !!
Wish u all .... All the BEST !!

willa

Oct 30, 2014
Hi all,
I've got a couple of questions regarding e-APR:
1. When filling Personal activities section, information about Education and Work History is transferred from other sections, but the instructions state that I should provide information for the last 10 years. If I began my university education in 2002, should I change the start year to 2005, so my activities period will be exactly 10 years? Or is it ok to leave 2002 as the first year of my activities?
2. Should I mention summer holidays during my studies as a period of unemployment?
3. If Activity type is Unemployed, should I put N/A into job title and name of the company fields?
4. In Travel history section, they ask to provide information about trips that my family members took in the last 10 years. Does this apply only to dependent family members (spouse, children) or to parents and siblings too?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willa said:
Hi all,
I've got a couple of questions regarding e-APR:
1. When filling Personal activities section, information about Education and Work History is transferred from other sections, but the instructions state that I should provide information for the last 10 years. If I began my university education in 2002, should I change the start year to 2005, so my activities period will be exactly 10 years? Or is it ok to leave 2002 as the first year of my activities?

Ok to leave it from 2002.

2. Should I mention summer holidays during my studies as a period of unemployment?

Not required. This is covered under period of study and doesn't need to be mentioned separately.

3. If Activity type is Unemployed, should I put N/A into job title and name of the company fields?

Yes.

4. In Travel history section, they ask to provide information about trips that my family members took in the last 10 years. Does this apply only to dependent family members (spouse, children) or to parents and siblings too?

Spouse and accompanying dependent children only.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody.. Is there a different checklist on cic website for express entry or we have to use the checklist for cec application.
I got my ITA yesterday and currently I am filling the online form.
I am still not sure where would i have to upload the documents and what checklist to follow.

Also, I am applying with my spouse. so would i need her PCC too.
I have her celpip and wes though
Please advise

Jyothis_Nair

Jun 26, 2015
Hello,
I Have completed my Bachelor of Engineering degree after my Higher secondary education and am confused in which category of the following i fit to...

a)Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer
b)Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer.

Regards,
Jyothis