+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hammadgi

Jun 13, 2015
Dear All,

I am in desperate need of advice regarding my case submission for Express Entry FSWP Program .I had submitted my case like 1 month ago on CIC Portal and had got a Valid Application ID E0003xxxx from CIC.I was receiving regular updates on my Registered Email from CIC .Last week I received an email from CIC that I have a new Message and when I logged into my account on CIC Portal I went out of surprise that there were no details about my profile .I thought it might be temporary Issue but after checking multiple times I was unable to figure out why my profile was removed .Can somebody apprise Why it was deleted do i need to submit it again .

Thanks in Advance !!

Cheers

Regards

HH

GabrielToo

Jun 13, 2015
Hello,
It was mentioned in the thread that job experience while being a full time student does not count for FSW program. Does this also apply to PhD students who have a job contract with the university? Whether such a person would still be considered a student? I could not find the answer to this question on the CIC website, thus I'd really appreciate any information regarding this issue (or references to external resources).

Thank you very much in advance.

Rockym

May 11, 2015
Hi Forum Friends,
I need to update my & spouse's WES ( CEC ) in the EE profile. It is not allowing to modify.
Shall i need to upload a fresh EE profile or if the modifications can be done then how...
Pls guide.

Thanks in advance.

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Hi Fellows,
My Score is 338 and I am going for IELTS again to get 8 band minimum so I can cross 400 Score.
Once I get it I will apply for PNP for Ontario. (still have to figure out how we do that).

I think this is the ONE & ONLY solution at this point. There is no way that you can get a JOB OFFER while sitting outside Canada.
And the most Important NO COMPANY will wait for 6 to 8 months for you to come and join them. They want you to join immediately or Max in 1 month.

ANY SOLUTION, ANY IDEAS, ANY SUGGESTIONS? What can be done in this case?.

Regards,
MARK ADAMS

mstee

Jun 4, 2015
Yam power.,thank you so much.. I am a new member and I have been going through all said in the forum. Kudos to the person that asked d question too. Much obliged.

gsbhinder

Jun 8, 2015
hello everyone

I am trying to find some information regarding express entry. I tried through a agent but was fraud. So now frustrated.

Please give me advise .... I have experience as a staff nurse (Oct 2005 - april 2012). After getting married i moved to Italy. Living here from last 3 years. I am planning to move to Canada. Please if anyone can advise me what to do?? in which category i can apply??

Many Thanks Smiley

Bandy_GB

Jun 14, 2015
Hi,

Well described !!!

I have one question though on work experience .

I am from Finance background and I have a work experience as a financial analyst for 3yrs and a risk analyst (which I do not find in NOC list ) with the same organisation. will they be considered as different skillset? Also I wanted to know what experience letter would I need from my employer and how well should it be described ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friend

Actuly i have a friend in canada and he came from dubai d question is he had worked in pizza store for 6 years as a pizza maker as well as pizza dilevery too but when he left dubai he got experience letter of pizza dilevery so i jus want to know is pizza dilevery experience will anywhere help him in express entry if not please give some suggestion what can he do now in this case ?
Thanks in advance !!!

Rockym

May 11, 2015
Hi Every one,
Can some one help me out to find if i am eligible to upload my profile in Express Entry. My details are as under :
# Age - 43 Yrs
# Qualification - Bachelors in BA Hons + one yr specialized diploma in Business Administration
# Work Experience - 19 Yrs
# IELTS General Score - Over all 7 ( S - 7.5, LRW - 6.5 each )
# Canada Exp - No
# Relatives in Canada - No

Spouse's profile :
# Age - 37 Yrs
# Qualification - Bachelor's in Commerce
# Work Exp - One Yr
# IELTS General Score - Over all 6.5 ( S - 7.5 , L - 6.5, W - 6, R - 5 )
# Canada Exp - No

Pls advice.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rockym said:
Hi Every one,
Can some one help me out to find if i am eligible to upload my profile in Express Entry. My details are as under :
# Age - 43 Yrs
# Qualification - Bachelors in BA Hons + one yr specialized diploma in Business Administration
# Work Experience - 19 Yrs
# IELTS General Score - Over all 7 ( S - 7.5, LRW - 6.5 each )
# Canada Exp - No

Spouse's profile :
# Age - 37 Yrs
# Qualification - Bachelor's in Commerce
# Work Exp - One Yr
# IELTS General Score - Over all 6.5 ( S - 7.5 , L - 6.5, W - 6, R - 5 )
# Canada Exp - No

Pls advice.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Based on what you have indicated here, you appear eligible for EE under FSWP. In addition to the above, you also need to show POF as required in your situation (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp) to be eligible for PR.

Confirm your eligibility by answering questions at this link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

All the best!

Venpakal

Jun 15, 2015
Hi Folks,
I'm new to this forum,I had applied for FSW last year but due to some missing documents to support my job roles and responsibilities my application got refused by the visa officer,so I have now applied for the Express entry and had created a profile but my score comes somewhere around 350 only so I'm lil bit worried whether I will get any invitation.Is there any chance to get a offer from Canada so that I can improve my score.Please advise.My NOC is 0113 .

Thanks,
Venpakal

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
I posted some question please advise

sarah johns

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
i have a question please im a pr holder and i want to submit to have the canadian driving licensee from montreal. what procedures i should go through and the requirements to do one Huh i already have a driving licensee issued from my country

moutaouakilhamid

May 25, 2015
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)