+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you have at least 67 PTs in FSW you can apply through EE. Having an LMIA will give you an additional 600 points.

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi batrap,

You are eligibile for express entry.
Your score 384 is good enough to get an ITA soon. No need to strengthen it more.
CRS score means express entry score.
Please apply for express entry at the earliest.

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rojiv94 said:
Hi batrap,

You are eligibile for express entry.
Your score 384 is good enough to get an ITA soon. No need to strengthen it more.
CRS score means express entry score.
Please apply for express entry at the earliest.
no offense dude but i kinda dispute with ur saying..
i m having 426 and i have doubts whether i ll get selected at all this year or not.. offcourse it can be the anxiousness speaking out.. but i guess atleast untill we have 3 FSW based draws things r difficult to b predicted..

although on a illogical point of view.. i hope wat u say becomes true.. lol..

has for batrap, to b frank we shld all try to raise our score max possible..

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassu2 said:
no offense dude but i kinda dispute with ur saying..
i m having 426 and i have doubts whether i ll get selected at all this year or not.. offcourse it can be the anxiousness speaking out.. but i guess atleast untill we have 3 FSW based draws things r difficult to b predicted..

although on a illogical point of view.. i hope wat u say becomes true.. lol..

has for batrap, to b frank we shld all try to raise our score max possible..
You got a very high score but seems to be a pessimist.
Stop hammering on others hopes

shammi20

Dec 18, 2014
Hi All,

I had applied for NOC 2172 in FSW but it returned due to CAP reached, now I am planning for EE.
I m primary applicant, I want to know for EE do I need to get ECA done for my wife also??

Thx

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shammi20 said:
Hi All,

I had applied for NOC 2172 in FSW but it returned due to CAP reached, now I am planning for EE.
I m primary applicant, I want to know for EE do I need to get ECA done for my wife also??

Thx
Thats depends upon your EE score.
If your score is above 320, Then don't waste $500 for ECA done with spouse education

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rojiv94 said:
You got a very high score but seems to be a pessimist.
Stop hammering on others hopes
lol sorry dude.. but ya probably i m a pessimist.. and you my friend sound very optimistic.. which is a very nice thing.. better than me.. lmao..
but i find it hard to accept that its a tough job to get upto 400.. frm the idea i had, offcourse no factual data.. i think there will be 10000's on thm above that point range..

nikhillsharma

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi I am Nikhil Sharma,

On 8th of March, I have received the message from CIC stating that my Express Entry profile is ineligible.

Now I would like to know is that possible to create new Express entry profile with the same MY CIC account , as one application show that I am ineligible.

Please guide me so that I can create a new profile.

Regards,
Nikhil Sharma

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikhillsharma said:
Hi I am Nikhil Sharma,

On 8th of March, I have received the message from CIC stating that my Express Entry profile is ineligible.

Now I would like to know is that possible to create new Express entry profile with the same MY CIC account , as one application show that I am ineligible.

Please guide me so that I can create a new profile.

Regards,
Nikhil Sharma
not sure.. but just make a new email id.. its free.. u would probably have taken more time and characters to type out ur query than it owuld to make a new id.. :D

Kolum09

Mar 20, 2015
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

in this forum, when applying for a family immigration assessment is it also required that my spouse takes the language test as well?

Thank you all for your time. :)

drf

Mar 20, 2015
Hello,
i just submitted my application by my self.after assessing my eligibility point i submitted in express entry.then i got the message that i am illegible ,and minimum criteria met showing that i am not eligible for this. :eek:..can some one explain this,,,

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drf said:
Hello,
i just submitted my application by my self.after assessing my eligibility point i submitted in express entry.then i got the message that i am illegible ,and minimum criteria met showing that i am not eligible for this. :eek:..can some one explain this,,,
wats ur ielts.. ECA.. age.. experience..

jasmine5245

Mar 20, 2015
Is It mandatory to get CLB 7 in each Section for FSW?I got CLB 6.5 in writing and rest sections i got CLB 7...Do i qualify for express entry?